Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2004, 09:44 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Yes. Me again. Sorry for double posting.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
Hee, that we do!

I have no idea what she was pointing at...perhaps a stain?
Is it possible that maybe there were no stains at all, and she just tricked him to turn around so she can get a good look of his butt?

Quote:
What strikes me most about their relationship was the consistent friendliness and how close they seemed, other hollywood couples just seem kind of blase compared to them. Hell, any couple,
Spoken like a true Egyptian! I agree. I think I'd still like their relationship, even if there weren't any romantic feelings involved. Of course I prefer that, but their friendship seemed very sweet and sincere. There wasn't always the romantic kind of love, but they seemed to love each other unconditionally.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Oli
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by doy
I think I'd still like their relationship, even if there weren't any romantic feelings involved. Of course I prefer that, but their friendship seemed very sweet and sincere. There wasn't always the romantic kind of love, but they seemed to love each other unconditionally.
Couldn’t agree more! I think, I like to think, that’s one of those rare relationships with a lot of nuances that go behind you know, simple physical attraction. The kind of things you dream about when you’re 13, and that … well, that someone (Oli looking around guiltily) maybe keeps on dreaming about even when she’s a bit older.

Anyway. Do we know if they still see each other?
Old 11-25-2004, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by doy

Is it possible that maybe there were no stains at all, and she just tricked him to turn around so she can get a good look of his butt?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 11-27-2004, 12:24 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Sally!

Quote:
Originally posted by Oli
Couldn’t agree more! I think, I like to think, that’s one of those rare relationships with a lot of nuances that go behind you know, simple physical attraction. The kind of things you dream about when you’re 13, and that … well, that someone (Oli looking around guiltily) maybe keeps on dreaming about even when she’s a bit older.

Anyway. Do we know if they still see each other?
at you "looking around guiltily." Majandra described their relationship best:
Quote:
It is a joy to work with him. I am his mom and he is my dad, we are brother and sister and we are best friends, we are everything and its just the ultimate relationship of pure unconditional love. Its pretty great BECAUSE of our history together. I have never had a love like this before, neither has he so...
By "see each other" do you mean literally seeing/visiting each other? Or dating? Majandra's dating Devon Gummersaul (sp?) right now. They make a pretty good-looking couple. As for the friendly type of "see" we have no idea. But they seem very good friends, so we can hope right? The last time she mentioned anything related to Brendan though was in her latest entry, I think. When she said her pet Wednesday died. That was the dog Brendan gave her, I think (again). Yeah, I'm pretty sure the dogs' names were Wednesday and Wolfman.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's so sad that wednesday got lost
doy,how are you?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 11-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It is a joy to work with him. I am his mom and he is my dad, we are brother and sister and we are best friends, we are everything and its just the ultimate relationship of pure unconditional love. Its pretty great BECAUSE of our history together. I have never had a love like this before, neither has he so...
Oh, I remember Majandra saying that. It's so cute how she describes it! I put a bit of it in the title of this thread Thanx for posting that Erika!

Old 11-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww...not that is so sad! I think they are really good friends still, even if they aren't together.

Old 11-28-2004, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Aww...not that is so sad! I think they are really good friends still, even if they aren't together.

i hope that too

Quote:
we are everything and its just the ultimate relationship of pure unconditional love. Its pretty great BECAUSE of our history together. I have never had a love like this before, neither has he so...

I just this quote

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Sally! How are you?

Since there's nothing to discuss, I'm going to analize another picture

They look so incredibly cute in this one. They just stand next to each other but they still look very much like a copule to me. Oh, well...maybe that's just my egyptian eyes

Old 12-07-2004, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-
Sally! How are you?

Since there's nothing to discuss, I'm going to analize another picture

They look so incredibly cute in this one. They just stand next to each other but they still look very much like a copule to me. Oh, well...maybe that's just my egyptian eyes
I'm good. how are you Jen?

they looks so cute & in love in my eyes too

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-07-2004, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-

No, you're right. It's their posture and how relaxed they look just being next to each other.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:22 AM
Passionate Fan

are they still good friends? When did she and devon start dating?
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Old 12-09-2004, 07:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nessa24
are they still good friends? When did she and devon start dating?
I'm not sure but i would say she & devon started dating at the beginning of 2003 (between April and June?) as the oldest pic of them together which majandra posted on her website is from June 2003.
Regarding Brendan & majandra still being good friends, I'd like to know too. they seemed to be but one of Majandra's answers from her latest q&a session left me wondering
oh and those BTM behind the scene pics are really cute. I remember when I first saw them

Devon Gummersall-online
ru-lost
Old 12-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by FrenchMajandra
they seemed to be but one of Majandra's answers from her latest q&a session left me wondering
which question was it FrenchMajandra?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |