Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

M&M #20: 'cause there is nothing like these two

i can still change the titel if you don't like it

Quote:
Season3 was mostly about Liz/Max and finding baby Zan and Isabel's life. M/M were pushed away and instead of letting them be together, they had to be split up
yeah i never understood that

Quote:
M/L has always bored me to death and without M/M I would never have watched the show. Max was such a cry baby and I never got what Liz saw in him.
same here

i really don't like s3... i saw it once and then i burned it on a cd and i can't find it anymore i just don't wanna see it. everything just changed in such a bad way...
Old 03-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

cool, new thread

I didn't like S3 'cause they hardly had any fun moments anymore... like no girly talk in the girls washrooms, or fun at school.

old thread

Nicky
Old 03-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

S3 felt like a different show to me, in a way. I didn't mind Jesse but I didn't really find the focus on Isabel and Jesse's relationship that interesting. And Max's and Isabel's parents bugged me so much, lol.

There just wasn't enough M/M, simple as that!

Kat | icon |
Old 03-30-2005, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

No, I'll agree with that, they could have had soo much more M&M moments then they did have. And I hated the way that they made Tess responsible for Alex's death.

Such a copout. And Liz's whole rampage in S2 about it. Ugh. When Tess came back at the end, I was so happy... And then they "killed" her. Stupid writers.

But like I said before, there were some good S3 moments that I enjoyed.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 03-30-2005, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

There were isolated moments, bits of dialogue, etc., that I liked in S3. But looking at the season as a whole, the overall storylines (which were frequently inconsistent with past episodes and at other times simply didn't interest me, like the whole Jesse/Isabel thing) and characterizations (where everyone acted out-of-character, with the exception of Kyle, who hardly had a storyline, and generally Michael) - I am not a fan of S3. So I probably won't buy the DVD set. Although I can certainly understand wanting to finish your DVD collection (I am generally unable to avoid buying anything Roswell related. I even buy the books based on the show when I see them, even though they're not really my types of books. But I can't resist Roswell. )

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 03-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, there were some parts of S3 I enjoyed. Like Anla said - basically anything with Kyle involved was fine by me, and I liked it when Tess came back - Emilie looked so pretty in that episode I got distracted by that, lol. And like I said on the last thread, I liked Liz finally telling Max he'd hurt her - I thought that needed to be said.

The whole thing with that old guy and Max swapping was weird though and pretty creepy - I just lost interest in Max so much, if only the writers had

Oh, and I loved Maria's hair at the start of S3!

Kat | icon |
Old 03-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hi

I think it's the first time that i am posting on this thread, i wonder why, i never realized there was a candy thread at MD's board ! And i am usually posting on the candy thread, on the Roswell board, here at FF.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and to say that i have been a candy right from the start, pff, it's been almost 5 years now.

And don't pay attention to the mistakes i make, english isn't my first language .
Old 03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

welcome

it's been 5 years? wow.. that doesn't feel like 5 years
Old 03-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Sigh, yes, almost 5 years, incredible isn't it ? And i still love the candy couple. I try to watch a few episodes a month, because we discuss them on the candy thread, and the next one is "Independance Day" !
Old 03-31-2005, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hey babe!

Tis only been four for me... We got Roswell a year later I guess. I still can't believe it's been four years tho. No, wait... Yea, 5 years. That's right... Coz I was 15 when it started, and now I'm 20.

Geez... 5 years! Wow!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 03-31-2005, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Five and a half years of being a fan for me, since it first started airing. Wow - and the show's been off the air for almost three years. Yet we're still going strong.

xmag - Good to see you over here.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 03-31-2005, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

xmag:

Wow, 5 years already...time passes so fast, it's incredible....and I still love Roswell and M/M are still my fav. couple!

Old 03-31-2005, 10:03 PM
Loyal Fan

we are such great fans it's incredible to think about how many people still love the show although it's bee off air for such a long time
Old 03-31-2005, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

I know!

I'm still totally a hardcore fan... Fanart, fanfic, capping, you name it! My website is going even better now, it's insane.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 04-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

It's weird, isn't it ? i mean, intellectually, i have loved other shows to death : the x-files, the Pretender, Highlander, Stargate SG1... There are past shows that i have loved too, such as "Lois and Clark, the new adventures of Superman", and now, i am crazy about "Lost" and "Dead Zone", but nothing compares with Roswell, or more precisely, Michael and Maria. It's an emotional link with this couple.

Although i am not reading a lot of fics, lately. I am trying to expand my universe and reading other fics from other fandoms. But i am still here discussing the show and this couple.