Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

Geez... I couldn't imagine not having been there for the beginning...

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 09-15-2004, 04:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
Geez... I couldn't imagine not having been there for the beginning...

Tahra
Well, I watched it from beginning to end rather obsessively, granted, it took the back burner to Buffy...but the actual fandom I haven't joined until recently. Heh.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

The show itself only got here last year...
Old 09-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Oh ok Lucii.... In that case... I joined the fandom, what end of season 1. Well before season2, tho.

Fetch - Where are you??? How did Roswell only reach you last year?

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-15-2004, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'm from Israel
Old 09-19-2004, 11:43 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Groupies!!!

Obviously, I'm new to the fandom too, but I think I've read the Roswell High books around 2 years ago. Even then, I had major groupie tendencies. Especially around books 4-6.

Quick question: Have you guys seen the Alex/Maria "Punk Rock Princess" video by Zia? It's a really good video, but mine seems to stop playing halfway. Does is it really stop at the EOTW scene between Alex and Maria or is my pc just acting up?
Old 09-20-2004, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Havent seen it Doy... Do you have a link to it?

Fetch... Ah, I see... Wow, so you're like watching season two and three for the first time! Oh to be able to do that again, and never know what's going to happen.

Altho, I guess hanging around here you get a lot of spoilers and all, huh?

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-20-2004, 09:56 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Here ya go, Mind Warper, and all my fellow groupies:
http://alien-mafia.net/dreamsreality/roz_am.html

Hope it works fine for you. It's a really good groupie video, and as far as I know, the only one out there. Happy viewing!
Old 09-20-2004, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

That video works for me.
I love that site in general
I did see a sort of Alex/Maria video once... it was with the "plot" and song of Skater Boy.

I knew Alex was going to die before I saw even half of season 1 I knew about someone named Tess coming along, stuff like that. Season 3's showing here now.
Old 09-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the video doy! It's really good I like it. I've just recently started downloading videos, but so far that one is my favorite
Old 09-25-2004, 01:06 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fetch
That video works for me.
I love that site in general
I did see a sort of Alex/Maria video once... it was with the "plot" and song of Skater Boy.

I knew Alex was going to die before I saw even half of season 1 I knew about someone named Tess coming along, stuff like that. Season 3's showing here now.
I think I've seen that video. Only it wasn't much of a video, but more like screencaps of Maria, Alex and Isabel with the Skater Boy lyrics. It was kinda nice, since we rarely get Groupie stuff. But I can't stand that song.

You knew about Alex dying before S1 even ended??? That's gotta suck. So what do you think of S3 so far?

lesleykj: You're welcome! Glad you liked it! It's one of my favorites too. But I can't see half of it...
Old 09-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Season 3.... Well. I like some stuff, but a lot obviously doesn't make sense. Tess not being there is just blah. Plus, where did all their enemies go? Why aren't Isabel, Michael and Max less powerful? Where are Brody, Sean, the Dupes, etc?

I knew about Alex dying because a thread here. I saw topics for Alex/Isabel, and at first I thought aww they'd make such a cute couple. And then their new topic was "Alex died, but their love didn't." And I was like, whaaaaaaat?
Old 09-25-2004, 03:11 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fetch
Season 3.... Well. I like some stuff, but a lot obviously doesn't make sense. Tess not being there is just blah. Plus, where did all their enemies go? Why aren't Isabel, Michael and Max less powerful? Where are Brody, Sean, the Dupes, etc?
Excellent questions! One thing that I really anticipated was the Pod Squad being weaker without Tess around. They were built as a unit. And the way that they disregarded Tess and Alex just made me sick.

Quote:
I saw topics for Alex/Isabel, and at first I thought aww they'd make such a cute couple.
What? We're in a Groupie thread! That is a ! But since we're the only ones around here, *whispers to fetch* I like Alex/Izzy too.

Quote:
And I was like, whaaaaaaat?
I know I should be more sympathetic, but you reaction was too funny. Poor fetch. It's okay. At least you didn't cry as much as the unspoiled ones when you saw CYN, right? Or did you?
Old 09-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Nope, I don't think I cried at all. At least not during the first time. I'm a heartless bitch

The whole Tess/Alex being ignored is just one of the many problems with Roswell
Old 09-29-2004, 07:32 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

You didn't cry at the cruel injustice that is murdering the purest character in the history of television? You ARE a bitch!
And I sound like such a pathetic fangirl! Dammit!

Wonder where the groupies are