Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Off Topic #? - The Worst Is Over Now

Okay, the old thread has reached its post limit so here we are with a new thread
Title - one line from "Broken" by Seether feat. Amy Lee

the last topic was about SAW and horror movies in general

I haven'T seen SAW yet and don't really watch horror movies (Scary Movie 1 doesn't count as horror, right?) ... hm, I did like Jeepers Creepers though

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 06-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Total Fan

I actually think some horror movies are funnier than they should be I don't know why but I can't sit through ring 1 or 2.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well SAW is a horror movie that I really like. Normally I don't like horror films with much blood an violence. Jeepers Creepers was also a good film. But SAW is so realistic... I first I thought well, it's scary but without any sense... and then there was the really surprising end and I thought, omg, that could be real and I also can understand this things... But I had my eyes closed many times during watching the Director's Cut of SAW Some scenes are really not so nice... My last horror movie was SILENT HILL. The monsters were creepy but the rest was lame

There is still some mystery left in this world, and we can all have a piece of it for the price of an admission ticket! (Preston)
Old 06-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Loyal Fan

SAW? Do you mean "The Chainsaw Mesacre"? i've never seen it..

I think the scariest movies I watched were House on Haunted Hill and Halloween H20, and I can't forget "I Know What You Did Last Summer". it really gave me the creeps..

Quote:
I actually think some horror movies are funnier than they should be I don't know why but I can't sit through ring 1 or 2.
yeah, have to agree with Maria about that...Ring 1 and 2 are one of the funniest "horror" movies around....including "The Grudge".

but I like Scary Movie 1 till 3..they were all hillarious mocks of some famous Hollywood movies...and pretty "dirty" too..

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery. And today? Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Last edited by izzyhazirah; 06-08-2006 at 07:55 AM
Old 06-08-2006, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

hm, I liked I Know What You Did Last Summer too ... I guess because it was a bit realistic - I mean, it can happen that you are driving around and hit someone and try to ... keep it a secret

also, Ryan Phillipe is hot so ... good movie

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 06-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Ryan Phillipe? didn't notice him...

i thought Freddie Prinze Jr was the only hot guy there..

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery. And today? Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
SAW? Do you mean "The Chainsaw Mesacre"?
Mais non! The film is simply called SAW. SAW II was in the cinema some months ago but it was awful... SAW has horrible realistic scenes and it all has a reason... well, I only watch horror movies when I'm alone at home at night After watching I'm often to scary to move anymore

There is still some mystery left in this world, and we can all have a piece of it for the price of an admission ticket! (Preston)
Old 06-08-2006, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

oh...that SAW..too bad, we don't get to see it back here..

i think you should watch horror movies with someone by your side, next time...you know, I heard once there was this guy who watched a horribly scary movie, he was totally frightened and freaked out, it turned out he died of shock after watching it, with other audiences, in a cinema...ooo...spoooky...so, Kuchen, you'd better be extra careful there...

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Old 06-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG Well there was also a guy who freaked out after a horror movie and killed several people But I often watch scary films with my stuff animals... my cuddly shark protects me

Old 06-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I bet your couch or your bed would be filled with all of your stuff animals and soft toys everytime you watch a horror movie..and your poor mother had to tidy up the messy room for you the next day...

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Old 06-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Izzy, Ryan P. was the blond guy in I Know What You Did Last Summer who got killed too

that's him

Old 06-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Loyal Fan

oh...that guy...man, he's HOT!

thanks for posting the pic, Trude.. must go and search more about him

now I remember, the one I watched was "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer". No wonder I didn't notice him...

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Old 06-09-2006, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

yeah, it would have been weird if you had noticed him

Old 06-09-2006, 04:01 AM
Loyal Fan

yeap, and pretty "scary" too..

silly me, how can i not know Ryan Phillipe? he's Reese Witherspoon's hubby...

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Old 06-09-2006, 04:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
and your poor mother had to tidy up the messy room for you the next day
Yes she does but I don't want it coz she makes it wrong. She brings all the stuff ocean animals in wrong position and don't listen. I always say:"No mum, you can't put the blacktip reef shark with the great white together! And the striped dolphin doesn't want to sit beside the atlantic spotted dolphin! It's not ethical ( ) ARGH!" Life is hard

Closed Thread   Post New Thread