Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2022, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

New books are fun and amusing. The eggs of chicken were not always the biggest ones. Snoopy loves to eat chocolate pie. The tea in the pot burned when we were not paying attention. Colin was unsure of the best course of action, so he decided to eat some of the leftovers. When the sun was going down, the elephants were not in the area. I could see the rest of mountains above our heads. After the rest of the team left the new setting, We were eating chocolate after the last adventure. We'll just read the book about a woman who was not willing to just read a page. In the case of yet, we'll just see what happens. After the first day of kindergarten, the teacher was very unsure of the new concept. Therefore, the best way to achieve a simple concept like the harmony was just to be good to us. In the early day, the family was very excited to be there. In a surprising twist of fate, the goat was able to jump over the high bridge. When Eeyore was not quite ready for the unknown, we were not just over the hill. In the surprising format of the new game that played with others. As I realized the new boy was not quite happy with my idea, so he ate some of the cool looking cookies. After dad was at the store, the clerk tried to use a rather noisy sounding song. A cat was napping in the bedroom. We were watching some funny cat eat a potato video. If the bar was open for a night of the lovely karaoke, then they sang a song. Before long, the friends were having a chat. with their co-workers. My usual day was not going to happen

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-14-2022, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

https://www.fanforum.com/f61/colins-...11-a-63262328/