Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Total Fan

They look great!

I hope Evita can still find a way to realize her dream of becoming a doctor and helping people.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It would be terrible if all her wishes for her life evaporated. Maybe she can find a balance

Old 10-28-2019, 12:02 AM
Total Fan

Nice picture.

Quote:
This show, these people and this experience as a whole will forever be held so close to my heart. I feel immensely blessed and grateful to have been a part of the @marvel family, in a production that strived for authenticity in every corner. To be a part of a network that focuses on inclusivity @freeform. I got to bring a character to life that embodied so much of myself. I got to bring light to my city (Nawlins babyyy), and so many real world issues. Thank you to @jpokaski and @gpbmadeit for taking a chance on me, you have truly changed my life. Thank you @aubreyomari for being the best on camera boyfriend. He always managed to keep me laughing on set, even through my tears while performing some of the most heart wrenching scenes I have ever been blessed with. @angeladavisactress was the best on camera Auntie I could ever ask for, and I’m so grateful that our on camera relationship has transitioned into a real one. To all of our writers, whew, you guys truly showed up and out on every page. Thank you for trusting me with your art. Can’t wait to see what’s next for everyone! To all of the supporters I’ve gained through this show, thank you for being a part of my journey. This is only the beginning. #marvel #cloakanddagger #neworleans
So sweet to hear she and Angela Davis/Auntie Chantelle became close IRL.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's amazing that they did! They were such a cool duo and brought so much to the show
Old 01-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Total Fan

Old 01-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would have really loved to learn more about her. I'm glad she was part of the show.