Favourite Tv-Shows:????
Favourite Musicians:????
Favourite Books/Writers:Katie Willliams
Any other comment: nice ta met u all hope yal can holla at me

Old 10-20-2006, 01:59 PM
New Fan

Name: Jeanette
Main Interests: drawing, art, games, entertainment
Favorite Movies: The Crow, Willow, Queen of the Damned, The Lost Boys, Legend, Shaun of the Dead, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Wrong Turn, Tank Girl, Resident Evil, The Mummy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Life As A House, Star Wars, Flatliners, Mallrats, The Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Bubble Boy, Donnie Darko, Elektra, Daredevil, The Faculity, ...
Favorite Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Roswell, Angel, Scrubs, Roseane, That 70s Show, CSI, X-Men
Favorite Musicians: Korn, Linkin Park, Evanescence, 30 Seconds to Mars, Good Charlotte, Staind, Puddle of Mudd, No Doubt, Bullet For My Valentine, My Chemical Romance, FruFru, Killswitch Engaged, Mudvayne, Cold, Limp Bizkit, Boxcar Racer, Adema, Blink 182, ...
--: Also Adam, my husband
Favorite Author/Book: Stan Lee/ I read comic books
Comment: Nice place you got here.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to all newbies

{Max&Alec}
Old 10-21-2006, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Welcome everyone! Enjoy yourselves here!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-21-2006, 02:53 PM
New Fan

hi
i'm a newbie

Name: Corinne
Main Interests: Music,Movies,Shopping,Travelling,learning languages
Favourite Movies: Comedy,Horror (tonight i am watching the japanese version of The Grudge,anyone want to watch it with me lol)
Favourite TV Shows: Neighbours, Home & Away,Friends, Scrubs, 8 Simple Rules, Less Than Perfect
Favourite Musicians: EAGLES :-D, Alice Cooper, Marc Bolan
Favourite Books/writers: Stephen King
Any other comment?: Hello :-D
Old 10-23-2006, 04:00 AM
New Fan

Name: Caroline
Main Interests: tv-shows, movies, music, friends and the internet
Favourite Movies: Pride & Prejudice (the BBC series), The X-files: Fight the Future, Pirates of the Carribean... etc.
Favourite Tv-Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Grey's Anatomy, The X-Files, Without a Trace, House and Lost, then there are the shows that I just watch for fun such as: ER, Medium etc. Lets just say that I'm a fan of tv in general and leave it at that...
Favourite Musicians: Right now I listen a lot to Snow Patrol, Imogen Heap, The Perishers but that changes almost every week...
Favourite Books/Writers: I don't read all that much, but the last books I read were The House of Mirth and Summer, both by Edith Wharton. They were really good.
Any other comment? Well, besides being a tv-geek I am also a language-geek, and english is my favorite language even though it might not be my best...
Old 10-23-2006, 05:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome, Caroline and Corrine!

Do I introduce myself here? I'm clearly not a newbie, but I'm new to these parts of FanForum Ah, what the hell. Why not?

Name: Ella
Main Interests: TV, music, photography, your general internet-geek stuff
Favourite Movies: Casablanca, pretty much anything Disney, X-Files movie, Ocean's Eleven, Breakfast Club
Favourite Tv-Shows: Veronica Mars, House, X-Files, ER (before it tanked), Grey's Anatomy, Newsradio, Arrested Development. I like TV
Favourite Musicians: Sarah McLachlan, Imogen Heap, Eisley, Trespassers William, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, etc.
Favourite Books/Writers: My Sister's Keeper, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Time Traveler's Wife
Old 10-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Name: Summer
Main Interests: TV, music, movies... blahblahblah !
Favorite Movies: The Guardian, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook, Armageddon... I have more, but I just can't think of them !
Favorite Shows: One Tree Hill, The OC, Heroes, Supernatural, Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls.
Favorite Musicians: Maroon 5, Dashboard Confessional, Avant, Mario Vasquez, Passion, Tyler Hilton, Aerosmith...
Favorite Author/Book: The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery.
Comment: Um, hey! (:
Old 10-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Name: My first name is Emily, but you can call me by my middle name, Robin
Interests: traveling, having new experiences, music, science, baseball, animals
Favorite movies: Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, The Graduate
Favorite show: QAF, the best tv show of all time. For current shows, I'm embarrassed to say I like some reality tv--mindless stuff!
Favorite music: rock, mostly
Favorite author/book: used to be Jack Kerouac/On The Road, now I mostly read science magazines- I'm such a nerd!
Hi everyone! This is the only message board I've ever posted to and it's really fun!
Old 10-31-2006, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Name: Emily
Main Interests: TV, Books, Movies, music...
Favourite Movies: The Notebook, A walk to remember, john tucker must die, just my luck, life as a house, save the last dance, High School Musical...
Favourite Tv-Shows: One Tree Hill, Charmed, Everwood, 7th Heaven, Grey's anatomy, ER, Summerland, Without a trace, Lost...
Favourite Musicians: Jesse McCartney, Michelle Branch, Evanescence...
Favourite Books/Writers: Go ask alice, Marc Levy, Bernard Werber, Nicholas Sparks...
Old 10-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Welcome everybody! Have fun posting!
Old 10-31-2006, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Whoa I'm not used to so many introductions! Welcome all! Do stick around!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-31-2006, 02:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey guys..just signed up, hello everybody

Name: sandra
Main Interests: sports, music, lifestyle *lol*
Favourite Movies: pirates of the carribean, catch me if you can, hooligans, the perfume,...
Favourite Tv-Shows: the o.c., veronica mars, gilmore girls, lost, desperate housewives, grey's anatomy
Favourite Musicians: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, the killers, panic! at the disco, simple plan, gym class heroes, evanescence, muse, billy talent,...
Favourite Books/Writers: gossip girl by cecily von ziegessar, pride & prejudice by jane austen
Any other comment? can't think of anything interesting right now, sry^^
Old 11-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Sandra Nice to have you here!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board Sandra! Have fun posting!