Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2006, 07:48 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone. Long time lurker. And too embarrassed to say how long. But to be fair have only recently come out of my shell to talk to anyone I don't really know on the computer. Here's a few of my stats:

Name: Debbie
Age: was alittle scared to say at first after seeing how old everyone else seems to be. But I don't look the age I am which is 35
Main interest: all forms of entertainment, reading (always have a book in my purse), and painting mostly things like figurines from like craft stores and making porcelain dolls.
Favorite movie: Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy, Rent, Sahara, French Kiss, Six days, seven nights (this one my mom and I have watched at least 60 plus times together).
Favorite tv shows: CSI:NY, Criminal Minds, all the Law & Orders, House, Bones, and Smallville, Gilmore Girls, Girlfriends, Veronica Mars when my area starts to carry The CW somewhere around mid November. Yes that sucks.
Music: Weezer, Barenaked Ladies, Dashboard Confessional, Maroon Five, Chantal Kreviazuk, Ryan Cabrera (got to see him at my sister's college this year), John Mayer when I can picture him possibly not dating Jessica Simpson.
Books/Authors: books are my weakness. I can spend hours in a bookstore. I love pretty much all generas. But the authors I will automatically pick up are John Sanford, Iris Johanson, Janet Evanovich, Christopher Moore, Gregory Maguire.
Other: no kids yet but alot of nieces and nephews. And I have a cat Wicket.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've been visitng Fan Forum for about an year now. I'm kinda scared because I'm still learning English, but I really wanted to register here so I could talk to people who like the same things I do, so anyway, here it goes:

1. Name : Paula
2. Location: Brazil
3. Age: 20
4. Main Interests: Movies, Books, Music, Internet
5. Fav Movies: 10 things I hate about you, Chicago, Romeo+Juliet, Cruel Intentions, The Notebook, Tha Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Clueless, etc…
6. Fav Tv-shows: Gilmore Girls, Friends and a few others
7. Fav Musicians: Oasis, Black Eyed Peas, Creed, and the list goes on and on…
8. Fav Books/Writers: The Princess Diaries, Harry Potter, anything by Nicholas Sparks
Old 10-07-2006, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Debbie and Paula!

Don't be afraid. We've pretty much all been lurkers (I won't say for how long I've been one either ).
And English is not the first language for a lot of us, so don't worry if you make mistakes Paula. I've learnt a lot about the language by posting here.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks!!
Old 10-08-2006, 09:30 AM
New Fan

Name: Julie
Main Intrest:TV,Movies,Music, Football
Favorite Movie:Fight Club, Donnie Darko, Eternal sunshine..many more
Favorite Tv: Lost, Prison break
Favorite Musicans: Dashboard confessional, Panic! at the disco, The Killers, Red Hot chilli Peppers
Favorite Books/Writers:Harry Potter, Lovely Bones...
Any Comments: hello! lol
Old 10-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to Fan Forum and the Newbies Julie! Have fun posting!
Old 10-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Everyone, I'm a Newbie!

Name: Rachel
Main Interests: Traveling, Soccer, Baseball, Politics, Reading, Knitting
Favorite Movies: A very long engagement, L'Auberge Espagnole, Amelie, Le Battement D'ailes Du Papillon
Favorite TV Shows: CSI:NY, ER, Lost, Gilmore Girls
Favorite Musicians: Snow Patrol, The Fray, Death Cab For Cutie, Coldplay, U2,
Old 10-09-2006, 03:32 PM
New Fan

hello everyone! i, too, was a lurker for a quite a while, but I finally couldn't resist registering anymore.

Name: Dana
Main Interests: sports (mainly soccer) fanfiction (totally addicted) and hanging out with friends, among various other things.
Favourite Movies: i'm a huge movie buff, my fav changes daily.
Favourite Tv-Shows: one tree hill, that 70's show (preseason 8) veronica mars, gilmore girls, heros. wow, that alotta cw.
Favourite Musicians: i pretty much listen to anything.
Favourite Books/Writers: i loooovvee to read, too many good books to pick one!
Any other comment? i just realized my overuse of parenthesis. woah.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:09 PM
New Fan

Hi All!

I'm new here, I just found this place by accident and thought it'd be fun to chat with some new people. Plus, it'll give me something to do when I get bored at work. So, a little bit about me:

Main Interests: Reading, writing, movies, Sims 2, cross-stitch, knitting and (amateur) interior decorating
Favorite Movies: I have several thousand ... but to name a few ... Lord of the Rings, Phantom of the Opera, Kate and Leopold, Interview with the Vampire, most Marvel movie adaptations, anything with Johnny Depp in it, etc.
Favorite TV Show: LOST
Favorite Musicians: Great Big Sea, Crush, Beethoven, Bryan Adams, Rob Zombie and others
Favorite Books/Writers: all of Tolkien's work, Tarzan (by Edgar Rice Burrows) classic horror books like Dracula and Frankenstein, the Dragon Lance series, A Tale of Two Cities, Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, most books by Johanna Lindsay, etc.
Other comments: I'm moving to a new apartment in a month, and I own a pet hamster named Gimli who is the biggest hamster I've ever seen/had

Other than that, I'm probably just going to lurk around for a bit to get a better feel for this place. But, I'll be around ...
Old 10-11-2006, 06:09 AM
New Fan

Name: Kaz
Main Interests: tweb, marapets, friends, arty stuff
Favourite Movies:narnia, LOTR and forrest gump
Favourite Tv-Shows: theres TV shows worth watching? :hehe:
Favourite Musicians:evanescence, matt redman, brothers keeper, day of fire and lots more
Favourite Books/Writers:all of Stephen Lawhead's books
Any other comment? well umm I am married with 3 children aged 14, 12 and 8 not sure what else to tell ya
Old 10-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Rachel (you like Audrey Tautou, don't you?), Dana (nice to see another lurker delurk), Wilted Rose (how many hamsters have you had?) and Kaz (worth it only if you like watching your TV).

Have fun posting!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:58 AM
New Fan

Hello, I'm new here!!!

Hello!

Name: Nina
TV show: ER, Gilmore Girls, Prison Break, ED; Judge Amy
Film: 13 going on 30
Actor: Goran Visnjic
Actress: Maura Tierney

That's it foe now.... by... and thanks for welcoming me so great
Old 10-17-2006, 04:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Name: Marit
Main Interests: PSPX, fanfiction, reading, TV and music
Favourite Movies: I have a ton of favorite movies, but at the moment my top 5 is: Before Sunrise, Trainspotting, Stay, Star wars episode 3 and Closer
Favourite Tv-Shows: Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill, Buffy the Vampier Slayer, Angel, Gilmore Girls (season 1-3) , Dark Angel
Favourite Musicians: some of them are: Bif Naked, The Cardigans, The Clash, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, Tom Waits, Belle & Sebastian and PJ Harvey
Favourite Books/Writers: at the moment my favourite book is Trainspotting
Any other comment? I guess Hi.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Name: Eric
Main Interests: Music, movies, TV and video games
Favourite Movies: Requiem for a dream, LOTR, Kevin Smith movies, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction and so many others
Favourite Tv-Shows: Six Feet Under, 24, Futurama, Family Guy, Grey's Anatomy, Lost...
Favourite Musicians: Metallica, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Garbage, Our Lady Peace
Favourite Books/Writers: I really don't read enough
Any other comment? Lost Lullaby force me to join. I think she only made me do it to ban me someday
Old 10-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Nina, Marit and Eric! Have fun posting. And be good and you won't be banned