Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2023, 06:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Most of it is credit to Mimica, I just did the gifs & framework. Her idea behind the gifs & quotes too.

I kinda wonder if they realised it was a bad idea to let her go & now they're trying to give a little bit to continue the Carisi & Rollisi storylines & make fans a little bit happy . Won't complain regardless of their reasoning though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they're finally realizing how beloved she really was.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm really hoping so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2023, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

But is it enough to bring her back...

They would probably. have to phase her in a bit, rather than just a, 'hey I'm back' episode.
Old 04-24-2023, 06:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it'd probably just be in a reoccurring capacity unless for some reason she wanted to work for SVU again. But if they can find ways to have her consulting, supporting, or just visiting...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2023, 09:02 PM
Graphics Team

Thank you for the OP Chelle. How it ended up worked out well.

For the timeline you could add in parts about their lives like when she had children, when he became a lawyer. But those things are not them together (although they did result in some good scenes).
Old 04-25-2023, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

^^ We are planning on doing Season Discussion Threads, so maybe when we are setting up the OP's with Episode name/summary, we can make a note of Rollins/Carisi moment episodes to add.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not sure if there will be anything in there. I only went through their dating period though when I was looking through

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-12-2023, 10:07 PM
Graphics Team

I would be surprised if there was much information there.

Things like this could be a moment, as they are dancing around feelings, but they still are not them as a couple. It is just the teasing and sexual tension.

Old 05-14-2023, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

I know there were moments when we see Carisi at her apartment helping with the girls, I believe her sister was in these episodes too, so those would be good to track.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-15-2023, 01:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

He supported her through the pregnancies too. Like I remember him taking her to the hospital for at least one of them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-15-2023, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

^^ Exactly. But with so many seasons it's hard to recall.
Old 05-20-2023, 06:43 PM
Graphics Team

There are a lot of moments prior to their relationship. They clearly enjoyed being in each other's company and he was always looking out for her.
Old 05-21-2023, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

^^ I loved that about his character too!
Old 05-23-2023, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

they were always great friends just took them a while to see it went deeper than that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread