Old 03-18-2023, 06:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like you've captured them well for now

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanks!

It feels like we got robbed in a way that some of their most authentic moments were Kelli's final episodes.

I will never get why they think they had to replace her with some younger actress.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Because Dick Wolf is ageist amongst other things

Yeah they seemed to throw a lot into her final episode. They seemed to know that those two would want to spend that much time together & fans would respond well to that as well as Rollins & Carisi marrying. So did that all in a rush in one final episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2023, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

It was rushed for sure, but it was nice to see.
Old 03-21-2023, 01:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. Hard not to appreciate it still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-22-2023, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

It's hard to go back and remember other moments with them because so much was in her final episodes.

Then I can remember seeing them in moments, but not what season/episode.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, that is true. It is also really fresh in my mind which isn't helping

That sucks

All I can think of right now is another time they pretended to be a couple during a case. No idea when that was though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2023, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

^^ Yes I remember the moment but no idea what season or episode!
Old 03-26-2023, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like it might be from maybe around the time that Carisi joined the show but that's just a wild guess

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2023, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Possibly! And remembering he was a detective before he was ADA.
Old 03-27-2023, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& another character before he was Carisi

I am pretty sure it was before he was an ADA as I feel like it was quite a while ago

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2023, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

^^ There are things that ar funny too in that Kelli guest starred on SVU before she was a main as another character.

She was on Season 8, Episode 12 as 'Kara Lawson'. The episode titled, "Outsider".

She was also on Criminal Intent, Season 7, Episode 5 as 'Dana Stipe'.
Old 03-28-2023, 02:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot that she also appeared before. They've done it a few times on SVU . At least with appearances in other shows in the franchise you can forgive them but within a show

Funny she was also in CI though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2023, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

The same thing happened on the original CSI show with one of the lab techs. He was a perpetrator in an earlier season and then by season 5/6 he was cast as a main lab tech.

I'm like, I know your face...
Old 03-28-2023, 11:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

So many shows do it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread