Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2023, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

If I search each cast member separate, they pop up but they didn't seem to post them all on one profile or anything.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Which is a very strange thing

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

I would have thought the artist had a main blog but apparently not.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe they did in the past but not anymore?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-11-2023, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Ohh that's a good point, they could have been and then others saved/pinned them on other blogs...Didn't think of that!
Old 08-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wouldn't surprise me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-12-2023, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

I notice that happens a lot with Pinterest, one I don't use. But they don't link back to any original source, they've just pinned it. Not sure how Pinterest works exactly.
Old 08-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Some do, some don't. I use it for inspiration but don't share things on it so don't really know how it works for sure.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-13-2023, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

I have come across some fan arts on Pinterest that are linked to the source and others are just the art with no credit so I don't get how they're pinning them, but I prefer the credit.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know how it works. It'd be nice if the site made it so the credit/source was automatically included for everything.

I find in some cases the credit link is broken too which is unfortunate

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2023, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

^^ Yes! I hate broken links.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They can't control that though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2023, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

No of course not. I do wish Pinterest made it mandatory to credit a link source or something for art. Even photographers deserve a credit when photos of theirs are pinned/passed over the internet.

Not sure how recent this is, but this 'beard' is MUCH better than the crazy one he'd had on his last guest appearance!

Old 08-17-2023, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh wow, he looks so different but he also looks good too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2023, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

When clean shaven, he very much has that 'babyface' look about him. The beard suits him.
Reply   Post New Thread