Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2023, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Similarly to his role on CC though, his personal life on both SVU and CC had 'repercussions' that could have affected his job.

He had a few instances where he was intimate with a witness, then dated 'Lily's sister' on CC and had a thing with Rollins sister on SVU.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting that he had similar storylines

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

I wonder why that was the case. I mean in both shows, he hooks up with his 'partner's sister.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is like the writers of SVU had no original ideas so just watched CC for inspiration

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2023, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Or for all we know be brought the idea to the table.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe
he enjoyed doing it once, so did it all again?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2023, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

I am literally LOLing. It's just so weird to me. I can understand similar story ideas for a character/actor but the SAME actor on two different shows.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It just seems so odd for it to have happened & no one pick up on it or question it. Unless it was & then was ignored? Or done purposefully

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Or they really thought no one would notice?
Old 06-06-2023, 01:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wouldn't surprise me because people who watch crime shows only watch one, right?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2023, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Then again a lot of regulars over the years had first time appearances that were completely different characters so you wonder if the show runners even remembered that before they became regulars.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Different topic, but yes there is that too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2023, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Fan art find...
Spoiler:

Source Credit
Old 06-08-2023, 12:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that
I love how many drawers seem to be fans of these shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2023, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure based on the date of that one, that it MIGHT have been from his days on Cold Case. But I could be wrong.
Reply   Post New Thread