Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2023, 12:04 PM
Total Fan

Nick Amaro | Danny Pino {SVU} #1

A B O U T
Nicolas "Nick" Amaro, Jr. is a former police detective who transferred to the Special Victims Unit from narcotics and warrants in 2011.

He replaced Detective Elliot Stabler as the lead male of the SVU.

Amaro is divorced with two children, a daughter named Zara with his ex-wife, and a son with his wife named Gilberto.

is ex-wife Maria was in Iraq and returned on Valentine's Day.

Amaro was regularly beaten by his father Nicholas Amaro, Sr., who also beat his mother Cesaria.

When Nicolas Sr. was engaged to another woman and ended up beating her at their party, Amaro didn't hesitate to take Nicolas to trial. On the stand, he testified to Nicolas' violence in their house, which broke Ceasria's heart from her considering it a "shame" that disgraced their family.

He has no sympathy for people who rape the mentally ill or children. He seems to be protective of Amanda Rollins and is suspicious of his wife dating other men while in the Army and afterwards,

She denies having an affair and finally reveals to him that she is seeing a psychiatrist and didn't want him to know.

It was discovered that his wife Maria Grazie took a job in Washington, D.C., claiming that they needed a break from each other. When she returned, she announced she was going to L.A. and hinted she still loved him. Nick even considered reconciling with her for a better start but turned it down.

H I S T O R Y
His rank is Detective Second Grade.

At the end of season 15, he assaulted an alleged pedophile who was photographing young boys.

He was transferred to Traffic and took anger management classes, but was later promoted back to Special Victims after he was accused of being inappropriate with a woman whilst arresting her.

He was later cleared by IAB due to a video recording on the dashboard of his car that showed the arrest was by the book.

Amaro wanted to be promoted to sergeant, however, he was told by Olivia (who was told this by Lieutenant Tucker) that the department wouldn't promote him even if he aced the sergeant's exam, due to his history on the job.

The squad is involved in a shootout in the courthouse, committed by Johnny Drake. Nick is shot by Drake and sustains non-life threatening injuries, but needs months of rehab.

He mentions to Benson that he was going nowhere in the department, and decided that it would be best to retire and start over again in California, where his son and daughter reside.

Rollins revealed that Amaro became a part of the United States Park Police after he moved to California.

Later on, Amaro reunites with his old SVU squad, having gone to graduate school for degrees in genetics and forensic science. He is currently a geneticist with a company called FORYM, who tests DNA samples that are considered too small or too degraded, and is also working on a doctorate in biophysics.

Last edited by Permanent 99; 04-07-2023 at 07:33 PM
Permanent 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for this

Mariska recently shared a pic with her & Danny

Quote:
therealmariskahargitay
#TBT or #FBF To a couple weeks ago when I was in LA for @icet #Star on #HollywoodWalkOfFame SVU producing director @norbertobarba and I went to visit our beloved @eldannypino on the set of @mayansfx where he was directing #ilovedannypino #DirectorsSupporting Directors #3Amigos #3Directors #SVUFamily #NickAmaro #Bensaro #FriendsForLife

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 12:35 PM
Total Fan

Old 03-04-2023, 04:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like that they still cross paths & Mariska shares things like that with the fans

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Total Fan

Yes, I love that with shows in general.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I liked him on the show and he did do a guest stint a season or two ago.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Total Fan

My favorite role of his is Scotty from Cold Case.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

I loved him on Cold Case!

He was a bit of a bad boy on that one when it came to 'relationships with Lilly's sister'.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Here is the OP!

HTML Code:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/ICcdNpd.png[/img][/CENTER]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][color="#38362e"]A B O U T[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][/INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][/INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][/INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]Nicolas "Nick" Amaro, Jr. is a former police detective who transferred to the Special Victims Unit from narcotics and warrants in 2011.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]He replaced Detective Elliot Stabler as the lead male of the SVU.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]Amaro is divorced with two children, a daughter named Zara with his ex-wife, and a son with his wife named Gilberto.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]is ex-wife Maria was in Iraq and returned on Valentine's Day. [/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]Amaro was regularly beaten by his father Nicholas Amaro, Sr., who also beat his mother Cesaria. [/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]When Nicolas Sr. was engaged to another woman and ended up beating her at their party, Amaro didn't hesitate to take Nicolas to trial. On the stand, he testified to Nicolas' violence in their house, which broke Ceasria's heart from her considering it a "shame" that disgraced their family.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]He has no sympathy for people who rape the mentally ill or children. He seems to be protective of Amanda Rollins and is suspicious of his wife dating other men while in the Army and afterwards, [/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]She denies having an affair and finally reveals to him that she is seeing a psychiatrist and didn't want him to know.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]It was discovered that his wife Maria Grazie took a job in Washington, D.C., claiming that they needed a break from each other. When she returned, she announced she was going to L.A. and hinted she still loved him. Nick even considered reconciling with her for a better start but turned it down.[/COLOR]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE="3"][B][color="#38362e"]H I S T O R Y[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]His rank is Detective Second Grade.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]At the end of season 15, he assaulted an alleged pedophile who was photographing young boys.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]He was transferred to Traffic and took anger management classes, but was later promoted back to Special Victims after he was accused of being inappropriate with a woman whilst arresting her.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]He was later cleared by IAB due to a video recording on the dashboard of his car that showed the arrest was by the book.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]Amaro wanted to be promoted to sergeant, however, he was told by Olivia (who was told this by Lieutenant Tucker) that the department wouldn't promote him even if he aced the sergeant's exam, due to his history on the job.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]The squad is involved in a shootout in the courthouse, committed by Johnny Drake. Nick is shot by Drake and sustains non-life threatening injuries, but needs months of rehab.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]He mentions to Benson that he was going nowhere in the department, and decided that it would be best to retire and start over again in California, where his son and daughter reside.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]Rollins revealed that Amaro became a part of the United States Park Police after he moved to California.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#7f464a"]Later on, Amaro reunites with his old SVU squad, having gone to graduate school for degrees in genetics and forensic science. He is currently a geneticist with a company called FORYM, who tests DNA samples that are considered too small or too degraded, and is also working on a doctorate in biophysics. [/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT]
Old 04-07-2023, 07:34 PM
Total Fan

Done!
Old 04-08-2023, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Thank you!
Old 04-08-2023, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

the OP looks great!
Old 04-09-2023, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Thank you!

Discussion Question

Do you think a Law & Order spin off about the forensic's side of things would do well?

I ask this because Danny's character, Nick is now working as a geneticist with a company called FORYM, who tests DNA samples that are considered too small or too degraded. I could see him having a role on something like "Law & Order: Forensics".
Old 04-09-2023, 11:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think if he was in it, they could possibly do something with it. But is it too small of an area to cover? Even when they just focused in on lawyers it didn't work for them. Having them work on a case with the law & the order sides seems to be the recipe that works well for them. OC is working too. But I don't know if just forensics would? It would need more to it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2023, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

^^ I think it could. I take the example of shows like CSI. It's base is the forensics. So it wouldn't just be 'in a lab', it could be he's on the Forensics team that goes out to a scene to collect evidence. That would allow for crossovers with any L&O show where he bumps into Oliva or Frank Cosgrove at a scene.
Reply   Post New Thread