Graphics Team Manager

Law & Order Franchise News & Ratings #1

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks for the thread. Can't wait for more news.
Old 03-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Haven't seen much actual news lately. Just been repeating quotes of things the actors have been saying about Richard Belzer's passing & Ice-T's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Hope we can get some interesting news soon Maybe some renewal news as I think we're still waiting to know that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-11-2023, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Definitely think we will get some news soon, just a matter of when really.

Last edited by stlavin95; 03-25-2023 at 11:44 PM
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 11:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’: Sean Jablonski Exits As Showrunner; ‘SVU’s David Graziano To Oversee Remainder Of Season 3
Quote:
There’s been yet another change at the helm of Dick Wolf’s Law & Order: Organized Crime. Sean Jablonski is stepping down as showrunner of NBC’s police procedural, Deadline has confirmed. Jablonski is the fourth showrunner to depart the Law & Order spinoff in the past year.

Law & Order: SVU’s David Graziano will oversee the remaining three episodes of Season 3 of Law & Order: Organized Crime. Sources tell Deadline Jablonski is exiting due to creative differences.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2023, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news!

There's a huge expectation that all three will get renewals (L&O, SVU, OC) but why the wait in announcing is so irritating!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't get why NBC is holding off announcing it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2023, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Neither do I, but maybe that's the point. To tease the anticipation so that when it's announced there will be an announcement, EVERYONE will show up to listen.
Old 04-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

All three shows have been renewed:

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/all-...2023-24-season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Like we didn't know but still, official word is great!

Thank you for that!
Old 04-10-2023, 10:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

awesome!
Old 04-11-2023, 02:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Right? At least now they finally told us

Deadline's article about the renewals

I wonder why OC is only renewed for 13 episodes though. SVU & L&O were renewed for the full 22 episode seasons

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2023, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Who knows. Maybe there is something else brewing we don't know bout BTS like Elliot returning to SVU? Who knows.

Not worried about what we don't have but what we do!
Old 04-12-2023, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was thinking it might not air fall or may not resume in Sept at least, being shorter. Also concerned if it means they have less faith in it so they're shortening it to see if it works better that way & if it'd be on the chopping block/at risk next season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread