Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2023, 05:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kate Dixon | Camryn Manheim {L&O} #1

A B O U T
Lieutenant Kate Dixon is the current commanding officer of the Manhattan North Homicide Squad in the 27th Precinct.

She replaced Lieutenant Anita Van Buren as head of the precinct.

She knows American Sign Language as her son is deaf.

She met her first husband "the old fashioned way" at a biker bar in Queens, and her second through mutual friends.

She reveals that she was a big reader when she was younger. She was mostly into Jane Austen books.

H I S T O R Y
Dixon and the rest of the team investigated the murder of an alleged serial rapist named Henry King.

She received a call from Jamie Ross, who informed her about Detective Cosgrove's murder accusation against her.

Dixon let Cosgrove know, but he refused to apologize for his actions.

n 2020, Dixon was revealed to have investigated the suspicious death of a gay black man but had to close the investigation as an accidental overdose after more important murder cases came her way.

In 2022, Dixon realized that his death was similar to the murder of Darien Wilson and the assault of Andre Wilson. Dixon went back in case histories and found numerous other gay black men, all underprivileged, killed by overdoses, and associated with the same bar.

When Kyle Swanson was suspected of committing the crimes, Dixon aggressively interrogated him in the interrogation room. Dixon approached Price and Maroun and persuaded them to prosecute Swanson for murder, not for manslaughter.

Swanson's conviction and imprisonment proved to be a success.

Dixon was brought in to help Captain Olivia Benson and Detective Terry Bruno interview deaf rape victims by translating for them.

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 05-14-2023 at 02:34 PM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 06:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
camrynmanheim
Dun Dun. So excited to announce that Law & Order, along with all the other NBC Dick Wolf shows will be coming back next season. We’ll see you in court!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2023, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

I love Camryn as an actress but I feel like she is so underused in this L&O.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 05:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a shame. She's a good actress. I only know her from Ghost Whisperer I think, but she was good in that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-19-2023, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Loved Ghost Whisperer. She has good scenes but she's always at the precinct, not a lot of out with the detectives or anything.
Old 04-20-2023, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a shame

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2023, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

I'll pop over to the OP decorating thread but I'll claim this one.
Old 04-29-2023, 11:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Looking forward to seeing what you do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2023, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

It was harder to find photos of her where she wasn't just used in the background rather than foreground. Found some on Getty finally,
Old 05-01-2023, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

How annoying. I think she's been in some of the episode stills recently but may have just been background or I imagined things.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2023, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

They seem to minimize her in the group shots, she's always in the back never the front.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What? Evil

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-06-2023, 05:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
So THIS happened…
The soundtrack of my youth had a reunion concert on Saturday night at the Greek Theater. Willie Nelson, Joe Walsh, Neil Young, & Stephen Stills, with a tribute to David Crosby.

I have always been a stalker…
( I mean a groupie) of these legendary musicians.

Thank you to Kristen Stills and #AutismSpeaks for inviting me to introduce these giants of rock ‘n’ roll. I don’t even smoke weed and I was high all night.

Also, a shout out to my new friend, Amanda Kloots, who helped me MC this magical event. We watched the whole concert from the wings, pinching ourselves all night.

Bucket list. ✅
Quote:
From the Writers Guild of America Negotiation Committee:
“Here is what all writers know: the companies have broken this business. They have taken so much from the very people, the writers, who have made them wealthy. But what they cannot take from us is each other, our solidarity, our mutual commitment to save ourselves and this profession that we love. We had hoped to do this through reasonable conversation. Now we will do it through struggle. For the sake of our present and our future, we have been given no other choice.“

I stand in solidarity with my union brothers and sisters.

#WGA #WGAWest #WGAEast #UnionStrong
Quote:
About last night…. What could be better than playing poker with Milo and a bunch of my friends, while raising money and awareness for CHRYSALIS? A non profit organization that helps people prepare for, find and keep jobs. Bravo @chrysalissocal Thank you for all that you do. As for the poker tournament. The winner is……
Looks like she's going around supporting causes lately

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-07-2023, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

That’s great she is. Love to see it
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 12:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

I swear she's always smiling & that smile lights up her whole face

Chelle » join GTmy art