Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2023, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Very true! Never too late to appreciate!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 12:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Those were great! Thanks for that.
Old 04-04-2023, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

He always had such amazing lines

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2023, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

And when there was a comedic moment it was so sarcastic that you could miss it. I loved that.
Old 04-09-2023, 11:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, exactly that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2023, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Australia didn't air the dedication to Richard Belzer after 'King of the Moon' last night . I was hoping they would, we've gotten them in the past with other shows. (On another note, that episode was really good) Such a disappointed that there was nothing there, he deserved it. Maybe for some reason it didn't get sent over with the episode & it wasn't the channel here cutting it off though.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2023, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

It may have been added after the episode was put together so they didn't get it? Not sure how that works.
Old 04-21-2023, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No idea how it works either. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut it though. They cut the credits off.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2023, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

^^

That's not cool.
Old 04-21-2023, 07:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They give me the title card bit at the end, then it just move on to the next show.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2023, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

That would be very irritating for me.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I miss promos for the following week the most but it just feels so disrespectful to the shows & cast/crew how they just take things like that off

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2023, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

^^ It's also a matter of maybe they don't realize how beloved of a character he was.
Old 04-24-2023, 06:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe. I think they just don't care anymore

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread