Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2023, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

If there were multiple possible detectives to add, then the audience reaction could gauge better for execs who should be added...
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 02:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Now that is a good point

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

I think it would eliminate the revolving door of people coming and going.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

One would hope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2023, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Plus Muncy, being so new, was added too quickly for my taste to the opening credits.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that surprised me but I can't remember if they did the same with other recent additions

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-11-2023, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

^^ On OC Brent was added pretty quick too, and he was a 1 season regular.

I don't get why they're so quick to fill the opening credits, and it's just no thanks.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe it is a contractual thing?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2023, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

I mean if they are only on for 1 season maybe that's why, but now if I see a new cast member in the credits I'm going to feel like/assume they're in for 1 season and will be gone.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:43 PM
Graphics Team

If they are a regular they should be in the credits, even if they only then appear in that one season.
Old 08-26-2023, 02:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree it is annoying at times with them changing lots though but I do think the actor deserves the credit even if the show then kicks them off after a season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2023, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I think I was more annoyed with Muncy being added as its the character I didn't love, nothing against the actress.
Old 08-27-2023, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is understandable

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-28-2023, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

I do try to be clear because some assume that I mean I dislike the actress/actor but its not their fault their character is what they are.

I would like to see Molly in something else as I didn't love Muncy.
Old 08-29-2023, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Too many also hate on actors instead or as well as characters so understandable if people make that presumption. But actors are just doing a job

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread