Old 05-26-2023, 08:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that's basically what I've read already

Nice job with the OP

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

I really didn't pick up on that convo during the ep. I was like 'Oh Muncy is talking,'...

After I googled to get a refresher I was like OHHH now the 'leaving SVU' article makes more sense.

Thanks!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I get that easy to tune her out

First comments I saw implied she died, so I went investigating to see what actually happened (I kinda prefer the original implication to reality though)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2023, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
(I kinda prefer the original implication to reality though)
OMG Me too!
Old 05-29-2023, 02:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Would've been nicer than the alternative. At least Muncy is gone though, that's the important thing She didn't seem the best fit

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

After witnessing the end to Brent's character....I kinds wish Muncy's story was swapped with his....
Old 06-06-2023, 01:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Even not seeing it yet I agree. She kinda was better in the last SVU ep I watched but also still not & making mistakes. She had a bit of potential but her loss won't be a big deal. I guess that's why she can't swap places but I think her death still would've had an impact. More than her getting a promotion or whatever it was...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2023, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

And even though she's leaving, she can still come back if a case overlaps departments.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know that I like that either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2023, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

It could be a surprise 'guest appearance' too if she happens to be the victim and as a cop, they go hard when a cop gets killed.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm I guess I wouldn't mind that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2023, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

It's the victim part right.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes & no . I just think it'd be an interesting element & way to bring her back. Having her come back to help doesn't fit right. She wasn't the biggest help.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2023, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She wasn't the biggest help.
^^

She got lucky at times and tended to cause more crap than needed.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I felt Sure I've still got the end to watch but in what I've seen she got lucky & was reckless. Churlish got closer to worse but both of them needed to stop running with their guts & learn a few things. Bu I guess she did learn that over the season or they tried to show that. I still feel like she was reckless even while learning it & getting her guy so to speak

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread