Please. Flattery will get you nowhere. -Wednesday

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-13-2024 at 11:48 AM
fractured moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Hi! they do have great chemistry, wonder if they'll go the redemption way or making him 100% evil
Old 02-24-2023, 09:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

tftnt!
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread.

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice title lol. I was okay with the chemistry between them and that kiss before they revealed he was the Hyde. So I'm mainly done with them as a couple unless they possibly redeem him in a believable and well written way.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Nice title lol. I was okay with the chemistry between them and that kiss before they revealed he was the Hyde. So I'm mainly done with them as a couple unless they possibly redeem him in a believable and well written way.
I feel the same way
Old 02-24-2023, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Y'all are welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Hi! they do have great chemistry, wonder if they'll go the redemption way or making him 100% evil
Hey. Good to see you on this thread. Yeah their chemistry is so good. And I am so here for a friends to lovers to enemies to lovers trope. This is the perfect characters and show for it. I mean Wednesday even admits he's her type after knowing about him being a Hyde. Not to mention the Wednesday character herself being how she is (not to mention how the Addams family are in general - even though I do think the family seems a little more watered down in this version minus Wednesday and Uncle Fester). That girl tried to murder people herself and her only regret was that she failed to do the job. Not to mention the other dark and odd things she's into.

I really don't see them making him 100 percent evil. So much of what he did in S1 was being manipulated and literally enslaved to Laurel/Marilyn (which so many people seem to overlook or just don't care). Even if there are things he was 100 percent on board with he was still manipulated and was a literal slave to Laurel his master.

However that's not me saying he's a 100 percent innocent/doesn't have a dark side because I do feel like like he's a lot like Wednesday (at least maybe the Hyde side depending on how it works).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)

Thanks. And that's fine. To each their own and all that.
Old 02-24-2023, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this.

100% agreed about their chemistry! That one kiss they had together was insane.
Quote:
Not to mention the Wednesday character herself being how she is (not to mention how the Addams family are in general - even though I do think the family seems a little more watered down in this version minus Wednesday and Uncle Fester). That girl tried to murder people herself and her only regret was that she failed to do the job. Not to mention the other dark and odd things she's into.
I hadn't thought of this but it does kind of make sense since she's into the dark and creepy.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome.

It was and I absolutely love that Wednesday went for it first.

Old 03-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Not to mention the Wednesday character herself being how she is (not to mention how the Addams family are in general - even though I do think the family seems a little more watered down in this version minus Wednesday and Uncle Fester). That girl tried to murder people herself and her only regret was that she failed to do the job. Not to mention the other dark and odd things she's into.

I really don't see them making him 100 percent evil. So much of what he did in S1 was being manipulated and literally enslaved to Laurel/Marilyn (which so many people seem to overlook or just don't care). Even if there are things he was 100 percent on board with he was still manipulated and was a literal slave to Laurel his master.
Totally agree with everything you said here.

As of now, I don't really ship Wednesday with anyone. But if the writers do things right in the next season. I can see myself ship these two in the future.

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

I really can't wait to see what they do with them in s2 and I think there's so many things that happened in s1 they can go into and delve deeper into what they mean. On top of what we may get in s2. Also can't wait to see what direction you go in with them after s2.

I hate the long waits between seasons.

Old 08-19-2023, 04:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

great gifs
Old 08-23-2023, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved their chemistry and I felt so gutted for Wednesday when she realised he was the Hyde as she had made herself vulnerable and really liked him.

I like them in S1 but depends on where they take Tyler's story will effect what I think for S2
Old 08-23-2023, 09:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah im looking forward to seeing what they do with his character next

I felt for Wednesday too, she was really starting to like him and she found out about him being the Hyde
Old 08-23-2023, 09:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Then he talks crap at the police station asking her how it felt to lose, then was trying to kill her afterwards. I still think Wednesday had more chemistry with Tyler than Xavier, but it was a wrap for me after he was shown to be The Hyde and rubbed her face in it.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top