Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I only watched the pilot but these three sounds interesting
Old 12-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

Oh well, I got spoilered about the last three and I'm totally hating what's happening, so

It's not how they written, is simply that I don't like the idea and I'm more a classic couple person. I'd have preferred a triangle, you know, because like it is right now...it's kinda frustrating, if you don't ship the throuple (or triad, as they call themselves, it seems).

You should keep on watching, then! But consider that they get more "juicy" after episode 6 (I mean more things happen)

airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally understand what you mean

interesting to see where this goes now

Betty & Archie have a home in each other {}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

Sure there will be drama and I'm here for that

Old 02-03-2022, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Old 02-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

Those scenes were definitely hot

Old 03-15-2022, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Old 03-15-2022, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

Thanks for posting :9 but I won'ìt watch

Wondering when you'll give the videos that I post a chance, instead

Old 03-24-2022, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
Thanks for posting :9 but I won'ìt watch

Wondering when you'll give the videos that I post a chance, instead
You mean, Aki-Max videos? Or something else?
Old 03-24-2022, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

Yeah, akimax videos

There aren't many of them, especially now it's mostly throuple ones on YT, unless you look for scene packs.

If you look for throuple pics, you can check the spoilers thread, they shoot together A LOT lately, outside.

[In general though I try to post videos of the cast as soon as I find some, you can find them in the general cast threads but also the actors/characters threads sure since ytou didn't start the show YET maybe you're not that interested in the cast ones, but still ]

Old 03-24-2022, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
New Girl

oh got it. I am interested in Aki-Max-Audrey the most as characters and yeah I haven't yet started to watch the show. Other characters (types) really didn't appeal to me yet other than these three. I am also not into their throuple that much tbh, but I see them while checking Audrey and Max.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

I see

I'm glad you're interested in Aki as well, as a single character and also Max (Max doesn't seem to have a lot of stans, on social media). The throuple I think is something that you end up like or hate, like I've seen teams for each combination and then there are the throuple shippers.

Maybe when you watch, you'll discover the other characters too and like them. I liked Julien, for example.

Old 03-24-2022, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Max doesn't have any stans??? I thought he was the most popular one

So how is the dynamic with the throuple that would make me hate or like them?

Not sure if I'd like the romance part, maybe I would because I am not against it or something But most importantly they seem to have a great friendship which me likey

Spoiler:
Old 03-25-2022, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (HBO Max)

He has, but there aren't many, on social media the most popular one is Monet, I think and also Luna.

I think that shipping the throuple depends on three factors:

1) how do you feel about poliamory relationships
2) whether you like all those involved as single characters too
3) whether you like the characters dynamic together

I'll be honest and I'll say that I don't totally get the poliamorous king of relationship, I have really a hard time to understand how a person can fall in love - I mean romantic love - with more than one person at the same time. Friendship is a different kind of love. So for me it's really hard to ship something like this.
In Versailles my ship was Monchevy (Monsieur and Chevalier), but I liked Monchelotte as well (Monsieur - Chevalier - Liselotte), but in that case it was different from GG because the romantic love was always and only between Monchevy. Liselotte was Monsieur's wife (he was openly gay, but the King's brother had to marry anyway) and Monsieur at first tolerated her, then he started liking her and eventually loving her, but it was a platonic-family-friendship kind of love. She knew he was gay and couldn't love her in a different way (he even tells her "it's not my fault if I don't love you", but still they were partners, if you know what I mean. Chevalier in all of this was jealous at first, but eventually he loved her too and they basically became best friends. She shipped them and did everything she could for them to get back together when they had split. One of the last lines she had in the series was "I married the two men I love", said after they had made up and she had seen them kiss.
So I liked their dynamic, a lot, but as I told you it was more a 2+1 kind of thing, I'm not sure it was really a poliamorous relationship. Also I adored Liselotte, which brings me to the second and third points.

In GG I deeply dislike Audrey as a single character and I do it from the pilot. I don't like the way she talks, behaves and relates to the other characters, especially Aki. So how could I ship her with my other two favorites? I could tolerate her as a friend, even a bff, but as a girlfriend? Nope.

Those who ship them like the fact that they have chemistry, I guess? And they say they bring out the best of each other and balance each other, and that they're hot

The pic you posted is from ep 7, so after the threesome and when the writing focuses more on the throuple goal, so they start actring more like "three". In 1a Max and Audrey aren't really seen as friends, she doesn't care about him being groomed by Rafa or anything that has to do with him except for having sex with him. But both Aki and Audrey in 1b change their behaviour towards Max, like they seem both really interested in having sex with him, they write down a weekly plan to "share" him and he rightfully gets pissed and refuses. It's just when they assure him he won't be a third, so it won't be 2+1, but they're equal and they propose him a pact (if one of us doesn't want to be in this anymore we all break up, Aki and I won't get back together as a couple) that he agrees to try.

But the friendship factor is something you sometimes wonder in general, watching the show, because they're all - all the seven teens, I mean - introduced as being freinds for a decade, but you can't really see that. The OG was different and you could believe they were friends. In the reboot is something that takes a while to be seen and even at the end of S1 isn't perfect, yet (imho).

Reply   Post New Thread