Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2022, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, completely opposite.
Old 05-14-2022, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

718:

I strongly remember this episode and remembered really liking it too. I do think it was one of the better ones of season 7 but maybe I'm a tad biased because I love fall time. Upon rewatch it wasn't that good lmao. But I did really like seeing Rory back in stars hollow and seeing the towns antics because it really felt like old GG.

I did enjoy the talks between both Lor/Luke and also Lor/Logan.

Not much else to say really! Its crazy how close i am to the end finally. After like years
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 01:47 AM
Total Fan

I like this episode enough, but after so many rewatches I don't enjoy it as I did at first. I just don't think the s7 writers capture that SH feel that ASP did. So I get what they were trying to do with the hay bale maze event, but it just doesn't compare to previous seasons with events in the town.

Logan's speech annoys me now because he obviously was talking BS, considering where he's at in AYITL. It also took him that long into their relationship to even visit Rory's hometown? Hmm, not good imo.

I did LOVE the apology conversation between Luke and Lorelai. It was brief, but it was SO needed. Now this is where I credit the s7 writers because I don't think ASP would have had them apologise to each other at all. I also liked the moment at the town meeting with April. It was sweet when Lorelai hugged her.
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 02:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I like this episode enough, but after so many rewatches I don't enjoy it as I did at first. I just don't think the s7 writers capture that SH feel that ASP did. So I get what they were trying to do with the hay bale maze event, but it just doesn't compare to previous seasons with events in the town.

Logan's speech annoys me now because he obviously was talking BS, considering where he's at in AYITL. It also took him that long into their relationship to even visit Rory's hometown? Hmm, not good imo.

I did LOVE the apology conversation between Luke and Lorelai. It was brief, but it was SO needed. Now this is where I credit the s7 writers because I don't think ASP would have had them apologise to each other at all. I also liked the moment at the town meeting with April. It was sweet when Lorelai hugged her.
Yes! I loved the apology scene with Luke/Lorelai. The best part of the episode imo.
stellar_dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 03:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
Yes! I loved the apology scene with Luke/Lorelai. The best part of the episode imo.
It was.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I also agree with what you said about Logan. He was destined for his life with his family. He would never last long without that power and wealth. He needs that because it is who he is.

Was this the episode where he said something about just getting his first credit card statement so that meant he knew the value of money?
Old 05-16-2022, 04:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
I also agree with what you said about Logan. He was destined for his life with his family. He would never last long without that power and wealth. He needs that because it is who he is.

Was this the episode where he said something about just getting his first credit card statement so that meant he knew the value of money?
I agree. And yes, it was that episode.
Old 05-16-2022, 10:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I agree. And yes, it was that episode.
Thanks, I thought it was but wasn't completely sure.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top