Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Fine by me.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Fine by me.
Woohoo, just the thought of watching GG with you makes me all kinds of happy!
Old 01-27-2016, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

507 was a good episode but Emily annoyed me too with how she treated Luke like he was beneath them.

Interesting that Rory chose to go with Logan rather and going out with Dean.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i just think LL waited so long to be together and then once they were it was kinda glossed over a little bit. i mean i liked what we did see but i guess i expected more of a push for it in the beginning of season 5.

I watched 505 and 506.

seeing luke all protective over rory is cute. but he didnt have to be so rude to dean. it is clear that they dont really fit in each others lives anymore though.

not too happy to see chris back messing things up like usual. and i cant believe sherri just left her daughter? what the f?!

I loved Rory threatening to follow Logan. had I watched the season for the first time I think i probably would have shipped it more, but i think because i know how logan turns out its hard for me.
I think logan is always good but I am glad your enjoying their beginning. It's the most fun beginning she had with a guy imo
Old 01-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

i liked them in season 5. after that though....
Old 01-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Eh, I liked Rory & Logan together but to each his/her own.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

maybe ill change my mind this time around but probably not.

episode 8 was okay, I'm so irritated with the gilmores for trying to set rory up with a yale guy because they dont like dean. they really need to learn to stop interfering in the girls lives.

i do like seeing lorelai and luke all coupley and luke cooking for her. so adorable.

It was cute seeing Logan "save" Rory from that guy that was flirting with her.

i felt bad for Dean when he said he didnt belong with Rory anymore, but it was kinda true.

episode 9 was kinda boring. i dont really care about the emily/richard drama and dumb chris getting involved annoys me too.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-29-2016 at 11:00 PM
Old 01-30-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love the LL stuff in ep 8. I also enjoyed their kiss in 9.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked when Logan saves her from the guy too
Old 01-30-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'm so irritated with the gilmores for trying to set rory up with a yale guy because they dont like dean. they really need to learn to stop interfering in the girls lives.
Yeah, that won't ever happen. They'll forever be interfering and butting into stuff that's none of their business. It's kinda like parents will always worry about their children and the direction their lives take, only Emily & Richard interfere much more than most people.
Old 01-31-2016, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

510: poor luke dealing with his dad's death/anniversary.

the girl rory had to show around at yale was really annoying. however rory is such a stickler. i cant believe she didnt go to one party. the Chilton headmaster has always annoyed me. he was blaming rory for the dumb girl that ran off? whatever.

i cant feel bad for marty, i mean, its been more than obvious he's been friend zoned since we first met him. and when he hasn't even told her how he felt can he be that upset?

its very obvious that logan likes Rory with how he singles her out.

511 was kind of boring but i do love the snow in stars hollow! luke making the ice rink for lorelai. i wish she would stop lying to Luke about Chris though.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-01-2016 at 09:15 AM
Old 02-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ugh, yeah. Chris. Communication is NOT Lorelai's strong suit unfortunately.
Old 02-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

The ice rink was a very sweet thing that Luke did. I love that.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i cant feel bad for marty, i mean, its been more than obvious he's been friend zoned since we first met him. and when he hasn't even told her how he felt can he be that upset?
god, yes. Marty is actually my least favorite male for that very reason. Rory isn't obligated to like him.

THE ICE RINK
Old 02-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Supreme Fan

I have always liked Marty, back then I always hoped Rory would hook up with him
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top