Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojbe (View Post)
let's just say that some Sophies, who hate anything JJ like by nature (just cause it's JJ), go with the BBs just cause they are not JJs, cause of the fact BBs are the oppisite of JJs or something like that
I have no idea what you just said there but I agree
Old 12-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_clo (View Post)
I have no idea what you just said there but I agree

What the heck, I'll agree too.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123 (View Post)

What the heck, I'll agree too.

just admit I'm right you know very well what I mean
Old 01-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

I was just thinking how much I miss season 5 - it was the end of an era.

Back then, I wanted this show to continue forever. Now they've destroyed it so horribly that I can't even bear to watch the first five years. I feel like I've learnt some kind of lesson.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:20 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm so happy, cause in exactly ONE week season 5 will be released in Norway FINALLY!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in the closeness of season 5 DVD boxes everyday they lay right next to me and I can't have them yet
Old 01-20-2007, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
I'm so happy, cause in exactly ONE week season 5 will be released in Norway FINALLY!!!
And then you never have to buy another Gilmore Girls DVD again! Your set will be complete.

Old 01-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished watching S5. I watched it so fast that I can't remember details at this exact moment, but I LOVED IT. I'm nervous S6 and S7 aren't going to be as good!
Old 01-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I just finished watching S5. I watched it so fast that I can't remember details at this exact moment, but I LOVED IT. I'm nervous S6 and S7 aren't going to be as good!
I think it all depends on what you look for in the show. For instance, I'm a huge LL shipper, so season 5 was the best for me because of that. I'm in the minority and I still enjoyed seasons 6 & 7, even though I DO consider season 7 the weakest season of the series. Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed that season as much as I did and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on seasons 6 & 7!
Old 01-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

S5 is great for LL. Besides the break-up. But that enabled Lauren to showcase her talent.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, S5 was most definitely great for LL, obviously! That was a big part of why I enjoyed it. I also just enjoyed Rory's journey in school much more than her freshman year. I was expecting not to like Logan, and I ended up liking him so that was a nice surprise.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Supreme Fan

S5 is one of my two favorite seasons ; the other one being season 3. I just feel like there was a bit more drama and the comedy was still stellar. I loved it. It was nice to see LL finally getting together, although I have always been more invested in Rory's relationships, besides Dean.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

S5 is probably my third favorite season (at least so far - still not sure on 6 and 7). I love seasons 2 and 3 so much, those will always be my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
It was nice to see LL finally getting together, although I have always been more invested in Rory's relationships, besides Dean.
Same. I seem to be more invested in Rory's relationships overall. Of course I love LL, but I wasn't too invested in Max or Jason. Chris is kind of another story because he more relates to Rory too.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
S5 is probably my third favorite season (at least so far - still not sure on 6 and 7). I love seasons 2 and 3 so much, those will always be my favorites.

Same. I seem to be more invested in Rory's relationships overall. Of course I love LL, but I wasn't too invested in Max or Jason. Chris is kind of another story because he more relates to Rory too.
I liked Max and Jason aswell. Never liked Chris though. Maybe as a father later in the series, but not as Lorelai's boyfriend/husband. Maybe it was because my age when I first watched the show, but I always felt more for Rory, etc. Maybe because it was pretty clear from the start that LL would end up together anyway. It was obvious. Their scenes and banter was awesome to watch and one of the reasons why I love GG, but it was Rory who really got to me with her relationships. Mainly because it was unclear with who she would end up in the end and because their relationships felt closer to home due to the age.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love s5 it's my favorite season after 1 it's where Rory meets Logan and how I met Matt. They just had a fun beginning and no Jess.

I liked all of Lorelai's men
Closed Thread   Post New Thread