Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2022, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I'm so surprised as well about it. I don't like sitcoms at all and so it's surprising to me I still love this show so much

My hubby loves it, too Of course he wouldn't ship any couples and stuff but he likes the humor and the storylines in general.

Mrs. Kim has the best timing... Always.

So Lorelai missed their painting date because she was with Chris. This always annoys the hell out of me.

And you know what else? Rory never gets to see her father but when he appears out of nowhere in town, he is the angel and Rory wants him to move in with them and for Lorelai and him to try again? That's something I really don't get. Something I'll never get.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's great that your hubby is enjoying it!

Ugh, to see Luke SO disappointed just tears at my heart strings!

Don't get me started on Chris. I left a comment in the NESHBE thread about that very scene.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

It pains me that Lorelai missed the painting date with Luke. If it had just been because of the big fight that happened at Friday night dinner, then okay, that's fair. But it's the fact that right at the moment she was supposed to be at Luke's.... she's having sex with Chris on the balcony. Uuuuuuugh.
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I know, so frustrating. And to see Luke there waiting for her! Daggers to the heart!
Old 01-17-2022, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That’s cool that your hubby is enjoying it, Kris. He may like LL, but won’t admit it.
Old 01-18-2022, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 01-18-2022, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know what I loved though? That Luke really was angry at her for missing that painting date. I really love he didn't go back to accept her apology but asked about the reason. It was nice to see she had to work it out. I loved what she did.

I'll try to find out if my hubby likes Luke and Lorelai as much as I do I'll keep you up to date.

So it's nice to see Lorelai jealous now. It's about time.

And hey, what was that with Max when she went over there again and they 'wanted' to talk and instead had sex... I didn't remember that Max was dragged through the whole first season. I really thought we were done last time when he left her at the café.

And now that I see that IG post, I loved the episode with the Bangles concert The way Lorelai got Madeline and Loius back

What is that with Rory and TRistan?

And just when we thought we'd get Paris and Rory to get closer it's over with again because Rory kind of suggested that Tristan would date Paris. Oh come on...
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

I loved Lorelai's jealousy coming out, over Luke and Rachel, in Concert Interuputus. Jealous over Rachel, who she hadn't even met at this point.
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That line from Rory.
Old 01-23-2022, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
That line from Rory.
The "Funny, so does she." line? Yeah, made me laugh.

I love seeing Lorelai jealous! We really got to see her true feelings for Luke that way.
Old 01-23-2022, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes Jen. That one.

I agree about seeing Lorelai jealous.
Old 01-24-2022, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And poor Paris’s crush on Tristan. I know her pain of having a crush on a guy who couldn’t care less about you.
Old 01-31-2022, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love catching earlier episodes on TV. It brings back memories for me.

Now you can watch it all on Netflix. I've rewatched them all like 4x now. It never gets old!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love catching them on TV. I’ll even put up with the annoying commercials. Since they came out on Netflix I’ve rewatched the series about that many times (4).
Old 05-20-2022, 03:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Season 1 has such an extra cosy feel to it.

My fave ep from this season is Forgiveness and Stuff.
stellar_dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top