Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by vecastone
Another thing, everybody is being so judgmental about R/D but they have forgotten about Lorelai sleeping with Christopher while he was still with Sherry.
I know he wasn´t married but he was dating Sherry and he told Lorelai the same thing as Dean, that they were at the berge of breaking up or something like that.
Christopher didn't lie to Lorelai--they were on the outs. It takes a phone call to break up a relationship like Chris and Sherry's, it takes a lot more to end a marriage. One party can't just say "it's not working" and then *poof* it's over.

There's a huge difference between dating and marriage. Adultery is major and you really can't compare the two in the first place.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AvidTVfan
I am curious how it'll end up. Will Rory and Dean "break up" eventually (for the third time) because Rory feels guilty about what happened, or will it be because Dean is as boring as he was to her two years ago, once the excitement (of having sex, of being in a relationship after a year of loneliness) wears off? Neither?
Guess we'll see.
Yeah, me too. And it'll be fun to see when the new 'love interest' will enter the stage...Does anyone have an idea when that's going to be?

I'm kinda looking forward to that...but then again, Rory should just be alone for a while. Or what do you guys think?
madelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Cotton Candy

I love your icon madelen! Is it okay if I snag it?
Old 09-28-2004, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nostalgic Journey
I love your icon madelen! Is it okay if I snag it?
Go ahead. I haven't made it though. I snagged it myself from the avatar thread on the Milo board. The avatar is made by Renata M.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:35 AM
Extreme Fan

I was very dissapointed in Rory. I kept thinking Skank when she slept with a**hole Dean again.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
Go ahead. I haven't made it though. I snagged it myself from the avatar thread on the Milo board. The avatar is made by Renata M.
Ah, okay, cool!
Old 09-28-2004, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

you know, the more people bash it, and the more i see it, and the more i think hard about what i woudl do in her situation, heck about what my best friend is currently doing, I come to the conclusion that I don't give a ***** about what Rory and Dean are doing....I like the storyline, and I don't think Rory's a skanky ho..yeah Dean is an a-hole for cheating on his wife, but it's his call. If I were attracted to a taken man and he'd proposition me...I think I'd do it...maybe a little remorse, but not much...sorry....

I am so politically incorrect....
{Sophie }<3{Smitty #666 }<3{Java Junkie }<3{Cerulean #19}

{ILY #17}{LL #12}{Keeper of Lorelai's arms during the ESK}

addict
froukje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by froukje
I am so politically incorrect....
We're all entitled to our opinions. It is easy to bash Rory when you're not yourself in that situation (I know I'm guilty of that myself). You never know for sure what you might do in a situation like that, before you're in it...

Though I hope I wouldn't do the same thing as Rory.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:08 PM
Cotton Candy

Soon we'll have a brand new episode to discuss!
Old 09-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Nostalgic my point was both men are cheaters. And I bet you still love Christopher´s character.

I am the first one to say Dean behave bad, and he´s acting out of character because he knows he made a mistake, still he couldn´t help it. It was Rory, his first love.
As I said in another thread, it HAS to be this way to break Rory and Lorelai´s relationship.
Let´s wait the solution the writters come up with.

Ah !! I don´t believe Rory should spend some time alone, she was alone the entire season 4.

Can´t wait for your comments.
See you

Icon by:Hilery00
vecastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Cotton Candy

First of all, I believe Chris and Sherry had already broken up. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Second of all, I totally get what your saying, but again, you really can't compare a marriage to dating.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Rory's still a Skanky Ho for what she did.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:40 AM
Cotton Candy

Credit-Canopus

That scene was great
Reply   Post New Thread