Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

She's changed so much! I really do love that 2001 look on her.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love those bangs on her too.
Old 05-14-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, bangs look good on her, too.

Heh, the episode I just watched (The Deer Hunters) Rory gets a "D" for the first time in her life and tastes "failure" which ends up inspiring her to rise up and meet the challenge and demands of a more difficult curriculum. I certainly don't think she'd last at Yale had it not been for that lesson & the conviction in which she demonstrates in order to overcome that bump in the road. She just needs a little more of that in her by the end of the revival.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like Paris was always a better journalist than Rory tbh

the interesting thing is the foreshadowing/subtle maybe not so subtle hints to the revival that Rory's not as good as she thinks she is but I like that she found a purpose again with the book in the revival after she was so lost/having an early mid-life crisis

would've been satisfied with her being a teacher in the revival too tbh
Old 05-14-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I agree, Jen.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg it all makes sense now

Drunk baby deer | The owls are not what they seem
Old 05-15-2018, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^

I think she’d make an excellent teacher. She should seriously consider a career like that.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I could see her being a teacher too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
Old 05-23-2018, 08:11 PM
Passionate Fan

A nice new article about Alexis.

https://www.eonline.com/au/news/9382...ged-everything
Old 05-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Hi everyone! Funny story: One of my co-workers has a daily calendar that has a trivia question on it, and today’s question was “What was Rory’s real name on Gilmore Girls?” and no one knew the answer, so I answered “Lorelai” and they were all shocked that I knew the answer, as no one else knew it! I explained that I run an Entertainment Website so that’s how I knew the answer, and they didn’t understand what an Entertainment Website was, and they never heard of Gilmore Girls!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-23-2018, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey Jerry!

Oh wow. Funny story.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for posting that article on Alexis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone! Funny story: One of my co-workers has a daily calendar that has a trivia question on it, and today’s question was “What was Rory’s real name on Gilmore Girls?” and no one knew the answer, so I answered “Lorelai” and they were all shocked that I knew the answer, as no one else knew it! I explained that I run an Entertainment Website so that’s how I knew the answer, and they didn’t understand what an Entertainment Website was, and they never heard of Gilmore Girls!
How funny! Thanks, Jerry, for visiting and sharing that with us! Your co-workers need to be introduced to the wacky, wonderful world that is Gilmore girls.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Thanks for posting. I'll read it when I have time.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
"Well, it was a really particular kind of training. I mean, it really helped me learn how to memorize dialogue quickly and really comprehensively, which is great for auditioning and any work I get after. It also really prepared me for putting in the hours, I guess. Yeah, it gave me sort of endurance, so I feel like I can hop into TV work more confidently than when I started," Bledel said with a laugh.
It's nice to hear her talking about how GG affected her career and auditioning process.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Thanks for posting that article on Alexis!

How funny! Thanks, Jerry, for visiting and sharing that with us! Your co-workers need to be introduced to the wacky, wonderful world that is Gilmore girls.
I can only agree with this! Everyone needs to know GG!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread