Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics:
<STRONG>Liza would make a better ST captain [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Forget Janeway- bring on Captain Weil!</STRONG>
"I can't take it Captain!" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Yeah, she'd run circles around Picard, and would be as far from Kirk/Shatner as possible [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Liza's SVU episode repeats on USA Tuesday night at 8pm and 11pm Eastern, so you can still get sort of a GG fix while Austin Powers takes up their slot [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].

I'm getting used to the timing of new Liza agency photo auctions because there's another one up now ending on the 19th. It has to be an older one because she still has brown hair, but this one definitely puts emphasis on her doey eyes.

Link to new eBay pic auction
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories
Old 01-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

I was just coming here to post the auction picture. I should have known you would beat me to it.

I never have seen Liza's SVU episode. Maybe I'll watch it this week.

Old 01-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

New pics of Liza at the All-Star party from Getty and DailyCeleb. I have to say I like this outfit a little more than her pantsuit last year, she always looks sexy in pink. That might just be me though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

She's certainly evolved fashion and hair-wise from 1998 and the Anna Stockard days, hasn't she?
Old 01-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting those pics Nate. Liza looks very stunningly hot in them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] This is definitely a look we haven`t seen from Liza, but i like it. I might not be the only one to say this, but i would love to see Liza in Maxim, FHM, and/or Stuff soon. After all Liza is just about as beautiful as most of the women in those magazines. Plus it would be nice to see Liza do some sexy photos.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I would have worn galoshes in here if I had known you two were drooling so much [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
It's nice to see that Liza's being shown in the media for how she truly is. Despite being made so plain on GG, Liza is very pretty and it shows in those pics. She does look so much more mature.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

SQUEE! Thanks for posting those, Naters! Liza looks absolutely stunning. She has such a beautiful body and I’m glad she’s showing it off more. And, her hair is just gorgeous.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Nice pictures, thanks for posting them Nate. I was hoping Wireimage would have some of Liza but they don't.

Old 01-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shooting Star Agency

Old 01-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lex - Thanks for the new pics, I didn't even notice Liza's earrings in the first few because they were side shots. Right out front there though, they make her look even more beautiful [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].

I'm so happy with her this week, she got out there and looked pretty for everyone out in Hollywood. It makes me feel like a happy clam, and she'll be in tonight's episode too, so I'm smiling like the Chesire cat right now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 01-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Hah! Look what I found doing an LG search. From an after party at the Golden Globes the year Lauren was nominated. Recognize the dress!?

caption: Liza Weil who currently stars on The Gilmore Girls. She's also guested on ER and had a part in Stir of Echoes.

We got this autograph specifically for Diana, Rick's sister, because she's a huge Gilmore Girls fan. We also saw Jared Padalecki, who plays Rory's boyfriend, but he was too quick for us.

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lex - Man, that dress gets around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]! Thanks for finding that, and it proves the old Hollywood adage, 'everyone remembers what you wear'. But unlike in past cases, Liza looks beautiful both times she wears the dress [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Another eBay win, which means you get the enlarged casting photo. I sharpened it up a little and thought it came out great this time;

I hope there's at least a little bit of Paris/Jess interaction in the next few episodes, but I'm not holding my breath [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].
Old 01-31-2004, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, Alexis's memory on who wore what and when is amazing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anywho, Liza still looks good.

Paris/Jess action? I'd go for that anyday over Rory and Jess! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 02-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm still in denial over another bad DP Paris episode. I liked it towards the end, but otherwise, again he overwrote her character and brought out the worst of her neurotics. His writing went too far with the Jamie breakup scene, and though I don't really want them to get back together, I hope there's space in the next few episodes for personal closure between them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I was on the library site trying to find new LW/GG articles, and I found out there was more lines to an article from the Boston Globe about Whatever I already posted, so I checked it out. This line gives out some scary foreshadowing, doesn't it?

Boston Globe Article

Quote:
Except for a brief period when Weil considered becoming an archeologist ("In fifth grade I was really mesmerized by the Indiana Jones movies, and the way Harrison Ford looked in his khaki pants and his crackled skin, but now I realize that was some latent sexual fantasy," she quipped), she always wanted to be an actress.
That Harrison sure gets the young ladies (like Calista) drawn to him, doesn't he [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]?

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited Nate the Lizaphile ]
Old 02-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Nate since your are the King of Liza...I'll ask you this...is Liza pregnant? Because she looked it on Tuesday's GG.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 02-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
<STRONG>Nate since your are the King of Liza...I'll ask you this...is Liza pregnant? Because she looked it on Tuesday's GG.</STRONG>
Cher - I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want to start unsubstantiated gossip, but I did notice in the pictures from the All-Star party that her stomach was looking a little like she was;

But then at the Hair and Makeup awards she wore the black dress, which because of the angles of the photography I couldn't tell it from them;

BUT, since Liza lost some weight between wearing the dress at the Golden Globes in 2002 and now, maybe she's bringing the old things out of her closet because her current wardrobe is getting a little tight [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]? Hmm, could be on to something there [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img].

To be honest though, I'm not sure Liza is with child. I'll have to rewatch my tape when I do my caps because I was focusing more on her facial mannerisms and speech Tuesday night than her body to be honest. If we get her back into Chilton-era wardrobe and suddenly see her with big bookbags by her stomach on the show, I'll probably know for sure [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Hopefully the WB would confirm with an announcement soon.

A pic from the WB gallery, I can't tell from this one either;

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Nate the Lizaphile ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top