Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Hi Tan! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Aw, I had no idea! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Why didn't you tell us, Sachie? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Changed the title to accomodate it as best I could. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>

I do too, I just don't think I could be bothered packing it all up and unpacking it..ughasfh making me tired just thinking about it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee, my sister was saying how she would love to have all oldish antique furniture decked out in her house which is funny because my house would have nothing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Woah, he is the most generous brother ever. Actually, we should trade so I can slap him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You can have my brother who is boring and very tolerable. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Oh I didn't notice...I hardly posted there at all but yeah, it's kinda sad. They should get rid of the nsync board too. (And *cringe* put in a Justin board as he's prolly the only thing keep that board going)

I don't know how I found FF..I know it was for DC but I'd never posted at any other mbs before so I dunno..I prolly googled my way here..

Did you ever watch GG before you posted here? I know you started posting here when lots of us started to neglect the aus dc thread for this one. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You like things that are simple, modern and uncluttered. Like my Mum. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Though she does have soft spot for antiques these days. Sign of things to come. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, please! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Sounds like the perfect solution. Only, you really would be getting the raw end of the deal. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I foresee a JT board in the very near future too.

I'd never posted at mbs either. I was googling for BSB news. DC was my next most posted at board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yep, I watched from the pilot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I lurked here when the DC thread got slow, started posting here religiously and never looked back. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Booting time has arrived. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
So annoyed I missed catching up, Tan. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Nice catching up with you though, Eves. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Hope to TTY again soon. Have a good night, and Happy [early] Birthday Sachie! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Night gals! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>I don't like Justin Timberlake, even though his music's okay. I like the other NSync members though.

I'm doing an RSA course tomorrow. Oh and my dad's making an offer to buy this take away shop in Edgecliffe and he wants me to work there [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I wonder if he'll let me manage it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I didn't get into my course btw I'm okay with it. I kinda lost interest in radiography</STRONG>
*sniff* I loff you man.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm really slow now (shut.up) but what does RSA stand for?

Thank you, I will never visit any take away stores in Edgecliffe. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aww that sucks, but if you lost interest in it then yay I guess. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Wow so near 13000 posts, Kat! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Thanks for changing the title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bugger that we didn't get to chat [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Oh I saw the word 'goolies' the other day and thought of you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Have a nice sleep and ttls! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

*sniff* I loff you man.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm really slow now (shut.up) but what does RSA stand for?

Thank you, I will never visit any take away stores in Edgecliffe. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aww that sucks, but if you lost interest in it then yay I guess. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Knew it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes, you are [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
It stands for Responsible Service of Alcohol. Everyone who sells alcohol has to have it. It's a new Act. So everyone at work is taking the course.

[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Awww, c'mon! Support me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yay! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, William Hung is the best Idol reject I've ever seen. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>You like things that are simple, modern and uncluttered. Like my Mum. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Though she does have soft spot for antiques these days. Sign of things to come. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, please! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Sounds like the perfect solution. Only, you really would be getting the raw end of the deal. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I foresee a JT board in the very new future too.

Yep, I watched from the pilot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I lurked here when the DC thread got slow, started posting here religiously and never looked back. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes. Love it! Ah my mum loves all that stuff which is where sister gets it from prolly..Well yes, I know it was from my mum because my dad has no taste at all..

No because his niceness is sickening sometimes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll swap for a day, how's that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh god, see now I was joking..I hope they don't make one..He is a wanker.

Oh it must have been Jzuz then. I remember someone never use to watch it until they posted here.. You lurked?! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Yes, you are [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
It stands for Responsible Service of Alcohol. Everyone who sells alcohol has to have it. It's a new Act. So everyone at work is taking the course.

[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Awww, c'mon! Support me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ugh [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Ah okay.. Cool.

*sniff* okay, I will turn up one day..not that I'd know which one but eh..One day. And I will give you a 25c tip..45 if you're fast at err, making my food. Then again, you'd prolly spit in it..Naw, you wouldn't do that would you..Actually, have you ever? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

You're right Evie (I'm shocked!). It was Juz that hadn't watched the show til after she posted here.

Old 02-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

*sniff* okay, I will turn up one day..not that I'd know which one but eh..One day. And I will give you a 25c tip..45 if you're fast at err, making my food. Then again, you'd prolly spit in it..Naw, you wouldn't do that would you..Actually, have you ever? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
25c is pretty good tip [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Better than nothing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Nah I've never spat in someone's food. Even though I've been soooo tempted to huck up a big loogie when ppl start being d!ckie.

Old 02-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oops forgot to say bye to Kat..um, bye Kat! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Okay, I will visit your maybetakeaway store. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I am really bored. Please do something about that..
Old 02-08-2004, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Bored? Again? You're bored easily. Teri gave me this link to this game where you swing the bat to hit a penguin as far as you can. Fair got over 500 miles. The best Teri and I could do was 490 [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Too bad I've lost the link [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Do an IQ test or something.

Old 02-08-2004, 06:43 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Hellloooooooo!! You girlies still here??
Old 02-08-2004, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Any chance you know what the weather's gona be like tomorrow?

Old 02-08-2004, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Bored? Again? You're bored easily. Teri gave me this link to this game where you swing the bat to hit a penguin as far as you can. Fair got over 500 miles. The best Teri and I could do was 490 [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Too bad I've lost the link [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Do an IQ test or something.</STRONG>
Yeah I know..it's really annoying..
Aw, now why would you tell me about that when you don't have the link. You're making it worse.
No thanks..that = boring.

Tell me something interesting about you. (Hahahah you *restrains*

tell me anything.
Old 02-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Sach!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Doing anything special tomorrow on the day that is just a regular day? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2004, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Any chance you know what the weather's gona be like tomorrow?</STRONG>
No. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm guessing hot, because that'd be obvious..

Hello Sarrrrsh!
Old 02-08-2004, 06:50 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Javaho!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

But tomorrow IS just a regular day. I may do some washing, maybe some vacuuming, might go see Big Fish.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread