Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 06:40 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Doh! Night Kat [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
<STRONG>Ok girlies, advice time. Who drinks real coffee, and do you prefer plunger or coffee maker machine thingo. The chick at GJ's today was confusing me as to what was better, rambling about big grounds=more flavour, percolated=blah blah. Oh, my lifes dramas are so... dramatic! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Coffee-maker machine coffee tastes cleaner too me. I guess cos the grounds don't get through. Unlike with my stupid plunger that doesn't strain properly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Grr! Plunger is more strong thoguh, I find. I don't like GJ grounds though. They all taste the same to me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Night Kat [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Hope to talk to you tomorrow night [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 06:45 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>
Coffee-maker machine coffee tastes cleaner too me. I guess cos the grounds don't get through. Unlike with my stupid plunger that doesn't strain properly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Grr! Plunger is more strong thoguh, I find. I don't like GJ grounds though. They all taste the same to me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
So you use the machine? Or both? I have both, but my plunger is only a baby, not long from it's mother. So I like the machine, but the chick just confoooozed me. Damn knowitall coffee chick.

Bella, I wish I didn't drink coffee! But totally addicted. I reckon if you wrung me out, you could keep the entire Oz army awake for a month.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And my liver will get them smashed, then keep them smashed for another month [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Aww bugger, sorry to have missed you Sach! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>
Gotcha all excited hey? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Hey I might go! My cousin is leaning for Melbourne. Don't know what we'll do over there though. My cousin doesn't wanna buy any more clothes until she loses weight. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know what kind of long-john I want next time I'm at Donut King [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *tries to think of the boys schools in that area* I don't think they have any! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

NO! Boot him back!</STRONG>
Ya did, you lil tease! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

There's other stuff to do besides shopping, but I can understand that. If it's a trip with your cousin, you would wanna be spending time together anyway. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] A footlong!

I think it was a wider area actually. I'll have to go get it and quote the schools I circled next time. Then you can tell me whether they're worth visiting or not. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I tried. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] He's prodding me dammit! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I bought PS on DVD the other day and he nicked it from me. Can you believe that??! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

IDUNWANAGOO! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

Have a nice day tomorrow. Hope to TTY before your b'day Tan. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Night Bel and Sach! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

That's the same with me Sach. Loads of storms. None tonight though, thank god. Otherwise I would have gone to bed at 10!

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>

Ah, I see. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good on you! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I should be looking at mine again, but I can't bring myself to. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Exactly! It's the perfect plan. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I predict they'll get Nelson laughs and punches! [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Wow, impressive! I don't have any doctors in my family. One of my cousin's is a geologist though. Another is graphic designer. You know Davo's a cop. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have quite a few teachers in the family now that I think about it...

Aw, it's sad when someone you're used to seeing in the neighbourhood just isn't there anymore. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
That's sweet of your Mum. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm glad to hear the customer's alroit. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Getting booted now. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Wish I could have stayed longer but great chatting for a while Tan. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I'm still scared of driving. Not looking forward to going on the road [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Oh I love your Simpsons title, btw [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good choice!

I've got quite a few teachers too! My grandpa built a few schools and taught...something. Maths? I should ask...
And my aunt is a teacher. My sis is about to be one. My cousin is one. Oh, my cousin is gonna be a dermatologist. So yeah, he's a doctor. Forgot about him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, it is [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So sad.
Her husband came in the other day for take away and when I asked how his christmas was he told me all about it. Their daughter used to be my high school teacher [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Awww bugger! Night Kat [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thanks for the kink talk [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Nobody dooooes, 'it' better, Nobody does iiiiit, Quite as good as yoooou, LJ Hooker, you're the best... *cough*

NIght [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>

Ya did, you lil tease! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

There's other stuff to do besides shopping, but I can understand that. If it's a trip with your cousin, you would wanna be spending time together anyway. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] A footlong!

I think it was a wider area actually. I'll have to go get it and quote the schools I circled next time. Then you can tell me whether they're worth visiting or not. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I tried. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] He's prodding me dammit! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I bought PS on DVD the other day and he nicked it from me. Can you believe that??! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

IDUNWANAGOO! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

Have a nice day tomorrow. Hope to TTY before your b'day Tan. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Night Bel and Sach! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'd love to be a tease. If only the boys would give me a shot [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Maybe I can dump her in the inner suburbs somewhere like we were gonna do with Schmo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Now there's a mouthful!

I should send you some inner city map, and you could pin on it where all the FFers live and gold-star all the boys schools [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ew, he's prodding you? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought he looked down on HP [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

IDUNWANNOOTOGO! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

YOu have a great day too, and hopefully TTYS [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Sach, I drink instant [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But I'll prefer coffee machine to plunger.

Old 01-29-2004, 07:04 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Ah, groovy. Coffee machine it is then, to hell with the silly bint. I usually drink instant too, but I wandered into GJ's today (against my will, of course!) and thought I'd try some mudslide or something.

So, what you got planned for you big crusty old Ho celebrations??
Old 01-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Bint? That's a new one. I've got mudslide. Tastes the same as the other ones. Don't like it.

Nothing's planned. Might go out for lunch. Indian maybe. I have to work at night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Bugger.

Old 01-29-2004, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Bella, do you watch Dark Angel? And do you know whether Honey is rated M? Cos my friend wants to see it but she's only 12.

Old 01-29-2004, 07:11 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

I'm going out for lunch too, mums shout. Plus a bunch of uni chicks. Not that I wanted to do anything for it, if I acknowledge my birthday, means I have to actually acknowledge the whole 'year older' thing. Not good.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] This getting older thing is not that great. I thought I'd have more money [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Javs: what date is your birthday?
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

31st [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I asked mum to get me sheets for my bed. Especially a fitted sheet. I don't have any queen sized ones so I've been using a woollen blanket as a sheet. HOT!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top