Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

That's not good [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] diabetes is awful
1 of my cousin has it, he breaks the rules [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] like drinking beers and foods [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

I was in S.A. for 3 weeks last year and I was kinda of bored [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I was in the sticks [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] little towns [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] nothing thing to do
Good idea to move [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Syndey has everything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah adelaide is pretty boring!!!! so i got one vote for a sydney there hehehehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

with the diabetes it runs in my family my aunty has it so does my dad and thats on both sides of the family so i am not looking the best but i went to the doctors and had a re blood test get results next wednesday!!! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] hopefully it is all good all though my doctor did say it does look good that i might not have it cos my immunity is very low or something so here is hopin i don't have diabtes and i am just sick with something else [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i feel like a hypocondriact saying that!!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] pffff shhhmmmmffff time to laugh and be merry i have had enough talking about being sick and all that other crap its all about being happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].. so how has everyones day been so far??
*in arnold voice* ILL BE BACK [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ciao ciao for now :wiggl:
Old 02-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate all types of needles [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I even hate blood tests [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had to have early one last year
Old 02-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>I hate all types of needles [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I even hate blood tests [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had to have early one last year</STRONG>
AMEN!!!! to that i am like that!! too boot cos my veins are collapsing cos they are crap [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] they have to take blood from my wrists [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i mean i can take the pain of having a needle but if i see one i freak out and get either violent or i pass out and scream and all that jazz!! so i try to avoid them if i can [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

We need a new thread... should needles be in the title? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Evening! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>We need a new thread... should needles be in the title? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Does anyone mind if I start it?
I came up with some GG related titles last night that I wouldn't mind using, if no-one objects of course. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread