Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2004, 06:42 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>Nancy - everyone else doing Psych and need a D average must hate your group. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Hopefully they don't know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's only 30 of us. In addition, we don't have to compete for honours positions. We're guaranteed honours positions so long as we maintain the C average in second and third year.

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Nance [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

So many ppl on tonight! Oh wow, my bra stray just fell over my should...it's one of those convertable bras. The hook thingy on one of the strps musta fallen off. Or maybe there's a ghost trying to seduce me [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Kat, I was wondering why you were taking so long to get back on the net! I didn't think floorboards took that long [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad you're back [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] &lt;-- noletgo!
Work was alright. Me and this other waitress mixed up our wine bottles and gave them to the wrong tables [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Bad bad bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
On the other hand, I got a huuuuge hug from a customer for bringing him some whiskey back from Thailand. ANd I got a bowling invitation from this new customer. He came in with a regular that I hadn't seen in months. ANd they were all going bowling after dinner and he told me to come by after work. I'm like, "I don't finish til 11!" and he's all, "Come anyway!." And another guy on that table said I was the best waitress he'd ever had and he was gonna tell my mum to give me a pay rise [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cool! ANd yesterday I got a smooch on the cheek from this regular (cos it was the first time he'd been in since Thailand). And guess what? My cousin asked him out for coffee!!! And he said YES! They've been flirting together for months! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Woot!

That is all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What time do you expect the family back?

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Kat - Thanks for the confidence boosting little pep talk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, but I'd rather underestimate myself..then, everything you achieve seems 'bigger'.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nikka ~ Anytime. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh dear, that's so very true for me too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I started off with a streak of HDs in first and second year [dunno what I was on there... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]], but it gets harder to maintain that kind of level in the final year.

Quote:
Originally posted by PoP NoT SoDa:
<STRONG>KatNot later and later. It use to be March, now I have to start in Feb. I'm a Swinburne bum [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Oh, I meant the schoolkids. It used to be late January they went back, but now it's early Feb. Senior kids seem to go back and break up earlier too. I didn't get to in 2000. No fair! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Oh congratulations, that's a great uni! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Kat - a streak of HD's? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Man..I haven't achieved an HD yet for a subject. Tasted a D, though..so hopefully this year.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nancy - I thought the floorboards were only going to take like a week? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Just skimmed the last thread. Kat, how old were you when you ran away??
And what a coinkidink! My dad bought me a power board/internet surge protector thingy last night!

Did you guys hear about that guy that got struck by lightning while he was playing cricket? His bat shattered [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'll never play sports for the rest of my life...

Old 01-25-2004, 06:51 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>another guy on that table said I was the best waitress he'd ever had and he was gonna tell my mum to give me a pay rise :</STRONG>
What did you do? Spike his drink? Drugged his food?

Old 01-25-2004, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Nikka [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I always like your avs too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Hi Dana [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
Did you get a uni offer? I didn't [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Grrr. I can't beleive how many ppl didn't get in!

Ooo, I got a PM to apply to be a mod for the SImpsons board [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Woah. Don't they know me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat there's a new vote at the delta request thread but I can't be arsed replying..can you? Please..I will bump it up after that. [lazy] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited *Evie ]
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>I started off with a streak of HDs in first and second year </STRONG>
[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Jealous of you. I never seemed to get any HDs.

Old 01-25-2004, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by poohead:
<STRONG>

What did you do? Spike his drink? Drugged his food?</STRONG>
That's to start. I also hypnotised him for a bit [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My god, their table didn't get their meal for aaaaages. They were so nice about it though. "no worries, love, that's okay." Thank god I have nice customers. I'd hate to work in the city.

Old 01-25-2004, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Kat - you gotta set aside time for FF. It's criminal to be all work and no FF. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Couldn't agree more with that Nik. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>

Kat, I was wondering why you were taking so long to get back on the net! I didn't think floorboards took that long [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad you're back [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] &lt;-- noletgo!
Work was alright. Me and this other waitress mixed up our wine bottles and gave them to the wrong tables [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Bad bad bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
On the other hand, I got a huuuuge hug from a customer for bringing him some whiskey back from Thailand. ANd I got a bowling invitation from this new customer. He came in with a regular that I hadn't seen in months. ANd they were all going bowling after dinner and he told me to come by after work. I'm like, "I don't finish til 11!" and he's all, "Come anyway!." And another guy on that table said I was the best waitress he'd ever had and he was gonna tell my mum to give me a pay rise [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cool! ANd yesterday I got a smooch on the cheek from this regular (cos it was the first time he'd been in since Thailand). And guess what? My cousin asked him out for coffee!!! And he said YES! They've been flirting together for months! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Woot!

That is all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What time do you expect the family back?</STRONG>
Tan ~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I noticed you caught on to that. Thaaanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] &lt;-noletgo infinity!
Aww, that could happen pretty easily though, right? I shudder to even contemplate what a bad waitress I'd be. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Yay for the whiskey! You've got some very cool customers! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I like the sound of this new bowling dude too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Did you go? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I reckon you need a pay rise too. Will your Mum give me one for saying that too? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I take it the smoochie regular is a hottie? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Oh, that's great news about your cousin too! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] She's a brave new age woman asking him out! It obviously paid off though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mum and Dad'll be back 2ish they reckon. As for Schmo, I have no idea. He's getting home later these days, round 2 aswell I guess. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw the hottest twins in a movie line. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] They were so hot I had to nudge my best mate and blurt out: "Twins Basil, TWINS!" [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Bella - of course you do. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I don't know if we've talked about this before (and sorry if we have [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ), but did you hear how Jason Behr will be starring in a movie with SMG? Max and Buffy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tan (everyone else seems to call you that, so I will too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) - struck by lightning while playing cricket? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Well, I'm glad I never play sports anymore.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And how come so many people didn't get uni offers this year? Don't worry Tan, you'll bounce back. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tanya [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] you should go for it

Sorry guys [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I've been busy eating my din din [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Cheese and tom rolls [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Kat - hot twins? I've never seen a pair of them...most of the ones I've seen are..well, not hot. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Mostly though, I find Sydney girls are much more attractive than the boys. If I were a guy or a lesbian, I'd be in heaven, really. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top