Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2020, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The finale was so sad I wonder what they will do in season 2.
I bawled like a baby.
Old 12-29-2020, 09:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Ingmar - Have you ever watched Cobra Kai?
Never seen it! We have a huge backlog, will check out a trailer one of these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in stereo (View Post)
She's supposed to be filming for the new Mighty Ducks TV show as well, so it would've been a lot for her to be filming both at the same time.
I'm just glad she's returning at all. Even if it's just a few episodes.

Really looking forward to S2. Yesterday we decided to do a quick rewatch of season 1. It's just as good the second time around.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I bawled like a baby.
I didn’t cry but it was really sad
Old 12-29-2020, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I love Lauren to death but i have to admit i am not a big fan of her character on Zoey, so I am not that sad about it... Dont hate me.

I finished Zoey today! Its so good. The finale was great. I loved her kiss with Max Though her triangle situation is super messy lol.

The finale was so sad I wonder what they will do in season 2.
Haha, of course we don't hate you. I just enjoyed seeing her on TV again even though I much prefer Lauren as Lorelai and Sarah Braverman. She did have an interesting shift in her character development towards the end of s1 that I appreciated. And I, too, love Zoey and Max even though I like the other guy.

That finale was so sad, I bawled like a baby. I'm curious what season 2 will look like as well.

So, I'm almost done with Bridgerton and I'm really enjoying it. You can tell it's marketed to a younger audience with certain things but I still like it. It's kind of like a smutty Philippa Gregory novel.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I cried in Zoe in episode 1 and also the finale. They did great with it. So sad tho.

Im gonna try to watch 2 more of Bridgerton today, I hope it picks up for a bit because right now its just okay.

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Zoey and Max as well

already forgot the other guy’s name

looks like I’m the only one who didn’t cry
Old 12-30-2020, 04:23 AM
Supreme Fan

I prefer her with Max aswell. But that opinion may be clouded by my own judgements He's slightly more attractive in my eyes. And I prefer the funny boy next door types over the brooders/complicated guys. That said; I like Simon as a character! Just not so much with Zoey.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I’m biased because I liked the actor’s character in Pitch Perfect
Old 01-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I made a Year in Review movie list yesterday

https://jessmcriano.tumblr.com/post/...irst-time-this

https://jessmcriano.tumblr.com/post/...irst-time-this
Old 01-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice! ^

I actually didnt like the actor that much in pitch perfect. i mean, he is a good singer but i didnt have a crush on him or anything. hes not really my type at all personally. But, hes cute in zoey. A bit obsessive over Zoey, but not as bad as we've seen it with other characters on shows. I like how much he is there for Zoey. I def. like the broody/bad boy types more than the nice guy types, but it does depend. Sometimes its not that way.

I like Simon and I think hes attractive, though he would look better with shorter hair imo. But i just didnt like his wishy-washy ness and the fact he was dating someone and almost got engaged, yet flirting with Zoey. It was a lot.

I finished Bridgerton. It was a okay. Things moved so freaking quick. Ill probably watch season 2 but I hope its more balanced.

Tell Me a Story season 1 was so good. Loved it. I wish the ending had a bit more resolution though in terms of like... closure after everything happened.

Focusing now on Schitts Creek, The Wilds, and Tiny Pretty Things.

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finished season 3 of Cobra Kai in 1 day on Friday

it was pretty good
Old 01-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finished Bridgerton, aka Regency England smut, yesterday and I feel it's entertaining enough to watch a second season but I'm not gaga over it. Simon is very attractive and Eloise and Pen are the characters which most interest me.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

started up my Buffy re-watch again 2 nights ago and re-watched Once More, with Feeling last night since the first time I saw it 3 years ago

still love it and the songs
Old 01-05-2021, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That episode of Buffy was sooooo good! I hated that it pretty much started the trend of every TV show and their mother having a musical episode. And I'm saying that as someone who loves musicals.

I have those songs all DLed and on a playlist.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top