Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2020, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

someone let me know last night that the original Charmed is available to watch for free on Peacock so I will be able to finally start watching yay!
Old 11-22-2020, 06:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
someone let me know last night that the original Charmed is available to watch for free on Peacock so I will be able to finally start watching yay!
Enjoy! Love the original Charmed. The characters are so loveable and it was the second TV show I ever watched. Gilmore Girls was the first of course

Anja, I'm happy that you're enjoying TBBT! The shouting matches between Howard and his mother are amazing

I'm really happy that we saw a live taping of the show once. Loved being so close to the actors. You could see they all really enjoyed being there with one another. I think it was the 8th episode of season 9.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Wow, it's amazing you went to see a taping of it.
I vaguely remember you telling about it, I just wasn't sure if you actually went or just missed out on tickets.. Was it hard to get in?
Old 11-25-2020, 04:15 PM
better with you

Hell's Kitchen is finally back in the UK

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

currently on season 4 of Buffy in my re-watch

just cried again re-watching I Will Remember You

always watch it after watching Pangs

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 11-29-2020 at 03:20 AM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I finished The 100 last week. It was an interesting ending.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Netflix here is kicking off the Big Bang Theory at the end of the month. There's no way I can finish season 5 to 12 in three weeks..
Old 12-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I stayed up and finished re-watching season 5 of Buffy early this morning
Old 12-06-2020, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
currently on season 4 of Buffy in my re-watch

just cried again re-watching I Will Remember You

always watch it after watching Pangs
Loved that!

Anja - Oh no! That sucks. I was going to start Friends but they don’t have it streaming anywhere on the services I have.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Netflix here is kicking off the Big Bang Theory at the end of the month. There's no way I can finish season 5 to 12 in three weeks..
Oh no. That sucks.

Yeah, Friends is on HBO Max. They took it off Netflix at the end of last year I believe.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

It really does suck.. I'm pretty bummed about it.
We do still have Friends on Netflix here, probably because we don't have HBO Max.. It's a shame you can't watch it now, Jen. I'm sure you would love it.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I finished re-watching Friends on Netflix on New Year’s Eve last year right before they pulled it off
Old 12-07-2020, 05:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Wow, it's amazing you went to see a taping of it.
I vaguely remember you telling about it, I just wasn't sure if you actually went or just missed out on tickets.. Was it hard to get in?
We did miss out on the tickets, because the site went down while we were trying to get tickets. My husband then mailed them; mentioning it would be our honeymoon (which was the truth) AND my birthday (also the truth). He was rewarded with VIP tickets; so we got to sit in front/able to enter as the first group (with 10 other people). So we were really lucky. Kaley Cuoco and Johny Galecky were like 1 meter away from us at some point, because they came down from the stage to thank the audience for coming. It was really nice to see how they changed the sets between scenes.

As an example: there is just one stairwell, but the show obviously makes you think there are multiple floors (when they are walking down/up the stairs). So every time they went up or down they had to re-do the floor (other numbers on the doors, small details on a particular floor). I already knew about this, but it was funny to see. Was also nice to see how actors prepared for their scenes between takes. Sorry for the long answer, I still get quite enthouastic when thinking about it

It sucks that TBBT is disappearing from Netflix! That's why I sometimes dislike streaming services. They're very handy, but you never know when one of your favorites disappears. That's why we always try to get the dvd's or blu-ray's of our favorite shows.

Jen, I'm sorry that Friends is also gone from Netflix in the States!

LOVED Grey's Anatomy. Another former character returned to the show for one episode, didn't expect it to be that character.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

It is so cool you really saw a taping of the show..
I figured something like that was going on with the staircase, did they also change it so that it looks like the entrance, or was that seperate?

I noticed something similar on Friends, on one episode Rachel and Monica are going to a party from a downstairs neighbor, but the apartment doors are open, and between the cracks you can clearly see the sets used for Monica/Rachel's appartment on one side and Chandler/Joey's on the other one.

True about streaming services, it sucks sometimes. I do love Big Bang, just not sure if I want to invest in the dvd's..
Old 12-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
It is so cool you really saw a taping of the show..
I figured something like that was going on with the staircase, did they also change it so that it looks like the entrance, or was that seperate?

I noticed something similar on Friends, on one episode Rachel and Monica are going to a party from a downstairs neighbor, but the apartment doors are open, and between the cracks you can clearly see the sets used for Monica/Rachel's appartment on one side and Chandler/Joey's on the other one.

True about streaming services, it sucks sometimes. I do love Big Bang, just not sure if I want to invest in the dvd's..
I can't remember honestly. I think the entrance was seperate, because of the mailboxes and the exit. But I honestly can't recall for sure

That's a good eye! Never noticed that on Friends But it makes sense that they used the same method.

Yes, it's a tough call wether to invest in a show, or not. Hope it will return to Netflix one day!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top