Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2022, 11:53 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree, I can't stand them. They become even more dumb when it's just Logan, Colin and Finn. Their scene in the revival was so stupid and a waste.

Logan could never be a "king boyfriend" or "amazing husband" if he tried.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

100% agree. He cheated then gaslit her into believing he didn't.

https://at.tumblr.com/pheebebuffy/ok...r/mmaswbnkm1nt
Old 11-19-2022, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don’t understand why they wasted so much money on that long sequence in AYITL

It was pointless
Old 11-20-2022, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

It was even less pointless than the 20 minute musical and that was already really pointless.
Old 11-20-2022, 02:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

It was pointless
It's not even entertaining. Overly rich classist men running around a town in costumes, acting like they're a bunch of obnoxious teenagers? Ew.
Old 11-20-2022, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

It was pointless
It still frustrates me that it took away valuable screen time and budget from other things.
Old 11-21-2022, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Same. What we could have had for a big town wedding for LL, everyone celebrating, but no, instead the budget gets blown on gross Logan and his friends.
Old 11-21-2022, 09:19 AM
Passionate Fan

As a JavaJunkie enthusiast, it enrages me their town wedding scenes were cut for those dusgusting putrid men (stealing words that were used to describe Chris there lol). My fellow JavaJunkie Logan haters, you get me and I appreciate you all for loving Luke and Lorelai and equally hating Logan.
Old 11-21-2022, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm there with you. Loving LL and hating Logan? You all have exquisite taste and I'm proud of you.

Putrid men, haha exactly. Fitting for Logan and his loser brigade.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:21 AM
Passionate Fan

My unhinged opinion is I have slight trust issues with JavaJunkies who are Logan fans. I find it to be newer GG fans who do. At least all the JavaJunkies I knew back in the day, all hated Logan. I think because of how much we all love Luke and Logan represents everything Luke is not. In a good way for Luke and a bad way for Logan.

lol "loser brigade" yes. A bunch of losers drinking and partying and being classist jerks.
Old 11-22-2022, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Then I'm unhinged too. The LL fans I'm in daily contact with on Instagram and Twitter are the same.

That is literally all they do. Logan would have been happy to see Rory never go back to Yale again, so she'd be around to party and drink with him. This whole "he supported her decision" making him a great boyfriend is bull because a great boyfriend would see that you're spiraling and encourage you to go back. A great boyfriend doesn't sit back and just shrug his shoulders and be all "Hey, Ace, let's just take our mind off everything and go get some drinks!" No, Logan is the one who enables the destructive behaviour. Did he make her steal the boat? No, but he was by her side and helped her do it. He's equally responsible.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Did he make her steal the boat? No, but he was by her side and helped her do it. He's equally responsible.
And he could've stopped her at any time.
Old 11-23-2022, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. A good boyfriend WOULD have stopped her. A good boyfriend would have talked her down. But Logan instead gets excited about the idea and is happy to commit a felony, knowing he will face no consiqiences for it, not thinking of what will happen to Rory.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I hate that he doesn't get any punishment for his involvement of the theft. They were both equal in what they did. It's a gross injustice of the system that this white rich boy gets away with a crime because he is white and rich.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Yup, its disgusting on so many levels. He'll have gotten away with so much in the past because daddy will pay lawyers etc to work the system to get him away with it. It's about using the money to solve problems. And Logan does that himself.

These comments explain that:

Quote:
He is there for her when it’s convenient for him, and when he has the resources. He bails on her for her best friend’s baby shower that SHE is hosting. He put her in a terrible position at Honor’s wedding and gaslit her about her feelings. He has almost no relationship whatsoever with any of her friends whereas she has completely integrated into his friendships. He lashes out immediately and unfairly when she calls out the wealth of other people, about her living in his apartment, a scenario that he heavily encouraged. He tried to love bomb her while she was at Mia’s wedding, a significant event in her life, which was a totally manipulative and cruel move.

They are challenging to each other intellectually and they have some similar interests. And he does support her sometimes, when it’s convenient for him. Consider the likelihood that he would have supported her had he not had access to a driver or a helicopter or money. Would he have looked up bus schedules or sat in the bus depot with her to get back to Stars Hollow? Would he have taken a bus to the hospital from NYC? Some of the things he gets credit for are not thoughtfulness but simply wealth and ease.
Quote:
Haha seriously! “You can borrow my chauffeur” wow, what a romantic gesture! Logan is an amazing bf because he can throw money at Rory’s problems without even lifting a pinky!! That’s true love and dedication
Quote:
Exactly. He throws money at problems to try and make them go away. We saw it with the chauffeur thing but also with the coffee cart and leaving huge bouquets of flowers and chocolates and donuts at her door and waiting there for her. The average person doesn’t have enough money to have their own personal chauffeur or be able to buy tons of large bouquets of flowers and sweets or even have time to just wait outside someone’s door for who knows how long. For example Marty could never do that because he has so many jobs to make ends meet. Logan has time to kill because money isn’t an issue for him. I feel like some people that like Logan just wish they had a rich boyfriend they could be spoiled by and tend to overlook the rest. He’s so gross and I hate him.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top