Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2022, 07:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Logan is representative of Rory losing who she is. When with him, she changes to try fit with him and that world but at heart, that isn't who Rory is.

Voted for him. Dean appears to be in the lead but Logan isn’t far behind. Hopefully he'll get the boot next round.
Old 09-18-2022, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I voted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Logan basically enables toxicity in her life.
Truth!
Old 09-18-2022, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
Logan is representative of Rory losing who she is. When with him, she changes to try fit with him and that world but at heart, that isn't who Rory is.

Voted for him. Dean appears to be in the lead but Logan isn’t far behind. Hopefully he'll get the boot next round.
Yeah Dean is definitely going this round but hopefully a lot of his votes will transfer to Logan for round 2, then he'll go.

Some great comments made on this post that point out how this was just another example of Logan's manipulation of Rory. It's about him going to Lorelai for help to get her back.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GilmoreGirl...m_source=share

Quote:
Real maturity is accepting the fact that he lies to Rory and/or Honor to sleep with other women and not face the consequences of his actions.

Logan tells Rory that he only said they were broken up to get Honor off his back but he was still sleeping around. So which is it? He later accuses Rory of not forgiving him for this while they were separated but Logan himself said he didn't really think that. And he definitely didn't behave like he was waiting to work things out with his girlfriend.

This is who Logan is and he does the same basic thing in AYITL when he is engaged to a woman we don't even know if he actually loves. He shows Rory that cheating isn't a big deal and she decides to roll with it. They deserve each other but now in a good way.
I don't agree that they deserve each other, because I believe Rory deserves better than Logan because she does this acting out when with him.

Quote:
A 24yo man going to his ex’s mommy for help after his stalking and lovebombing mission of said ex fails is pathetic and manipulative. The fact lorelai actually helped him was *vomit*

Mature would’ve been telling Rory right then that he was sleeping around with other girls. Admitting he handled things wrong by running away. Mature would also be respecting Rory’s boundaries and accepting the word “no”.
Old 09-18-2022, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely agree stellar

missed the voting cutoff but I’ll vote next time
Old 09-19-2022, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Here's the link to vote for Logan for round 2:
https://strawpoll.com/polls/X3nk6zexEyE
Old 09-19-2022, 04:15 AM
Passionate Fan

A 24yo man going to his ex’s mommy for help after his stalking and lovebombing mission of said ex fails is pathetic and manipulative. The fact lorelai actually helped him was *vomit*

Mature would’ve been telling Rory right then that he was sleeping around with other girls. Admitting he handled things wrong by running away. Mature would also be respecting Rory’s boundaries and accepting the word “no”.

Say it louder! His manipulation and love bombing are all kinds of gross. Disappointed in Lorelai for helping in his manipulation.

Question - what did Logan ever do for Rory that wasn't him using his money, wealth and power? I feel as though everything he is praised for is through those things which in turn, doesn’t make them good.
Old 09-19-2022, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I can't think of a single thing. Him "having fun with her" is all through his wealth and money, and that's the thing he's always loved for.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

The blurred out face

https://twitter.com/literatigifs/sta...81158191190027
Old 09-20-2022, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

That's hilarious. Now if all Logan scenes could blur out his dumb face and mute his voice, maybe I would be able to watch them.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Oh wow, the classisim. Yikes. This is what I mean when I say it, the fans are as classist as Logan himself and it's disgusting.
https://twitter.com/sethmerbreeze/st...FxvR722rQ&s=19

Logan got kicked out of several boarding schools because he was a little **** as a teen. A privliged one, for pulling pranks and getting into trouble. Meanwhile Jess was working two jobs to save money to make a better life for himself and that's why he dropped out of high school. Logan only got into Yale because of his family name. It wasn't because of his grades or because he tried, it was his privelge that got him there. Then it took him an extra 2-3 years to actually graduate because the gross sh¡t spent time parrying, stealing and sinking boats and not giving a fudge about it because he knew he'd never have to face any consequences. Again, he only graduated because of who he is, because of his family name. Then what does he do? He goes to work for daddy, but complains about it. He blows millions of dollars on a dumb deal, then makes a pathetic attemt to make it on his own (writing in an idea journal lmfao), which doesn't last before he's back in the family business again. He's the real loser and we all know it.

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-20-2022 at 07:59 PM
Old 09-20-2022, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's hilarious. Now if all Logan scenes could blur out his dumb face and mute his voice, maybe I would be able to watch them.
True
Old 09-20-2022, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh wow, the classisim. Yikes. This is what I mean when I say it, the fans are as classist as Logan himself and it's disgusting.
https://twitter.com/sethmerbreeze/st...FxvR722rQ&s=19

Logan got kicked out of several boarding schools because he was a little sh¡t as a teen. A privliged one, for pulling pranks and getting into trouble. Meanwhile Jess was working two jobs to save money to make a better life for himself and that's why he dropped out of high school. Logan only got into Yale because of his family name. It wasn't because of his grades or because he tried, it was his privelge that got him there. Then it took him an extra 2-3 years to actually graduate because the gross sh¡t spent time parrying, stealing and sinking boats and not giving a fudge about it because he knew he'd never have to face any consequences. Again, he only graduated because of who he is, because of his family name. Then what does he do? He goes to work for daddy, but complains about it. He blows millions of dollars on a dumb deal, then makes a pathetic attemt to make it on his own (writing in an idea journal lmfao), which doesn't last before he's back in the family business again. He's the real loser and we all know it.
Say it louder for the classist people in the back!

Logan with a blurred face looks better.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

And the biggest joke I've heard today goes to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/GilmoreGirl...m_source=share

What growth?
Old 09-20-2022, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Now, it's just Jess and Rory in that scene. Nice.

Remember to not talk about or insult the shippers. Just keep it to the character.
Old 09-20-2022, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

His face annoys me so I much prefer when it's blurred.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread