Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2022, 02:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Cheating, manupiltauve, arrogant and classist - that is Logan, always and forever.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Describes him perfectly.
Old 07-14-2022, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
Cheating, manupiltauve, arrogant and classist - that is Logan, always and forever.
Yup.

I never thought about this before, but good point:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GilmoreGirl...m_source=share
Old 07-14-2022, 07:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Yup.

Their relationship was a red flag before it even began.
Old 07-14-2022, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

For real. Then it was all about Logan manipulating Rory and having her fit into his world, while ne never cared about her world.
Old 07-14-2022, 09:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

https://jessmmariano.tumblr.com/post...bout-a-lot-but
Old 07-15-2022, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Exactly this. It totally felt like he was pressuring her into it, because of where and how he chose to propose. And it's so selfish of him that he did this at her party, celebrating her achievement, meaning now that's what she will remember when she looks back on that day. It's the same with him giving her the ultimatum and breaking up with her on her actual graduation day. So damn selfish of him and it's NOT out of character for him, these are exactly things Logan would do.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yep Allison.

Quote:
Yup.

Such a sweet answer.
Old 07-15-2022, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Logan, so romantic he is.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Exactly this. It totally felt like he was pressuring her into it, because of where and how he chose to propose. And it's so selfish of him that he did this at her party, celebrating her achievement, meaning now that's what she will remember when she looks back on that day. It's the same with him giving her the ultimatum and breaking up with her on her actual graduation day. So damn selfish of him and it's NOT out of character for him, these are exactly things Logan would do.
He doesn't ever consider what she wants if it gets in the way of what he wants. If he knew her at all, he would know Rory would never want a public proposal like that, so yes he definitely did it that way to put pressure on her.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

The guy bought her an ugly designer bag that Rory had no idea what make it was or what it meant. That's not sonething Rory would want. He really doesn't know her.
Old 07-16-2022, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

All part of him needing her to fit around his way of life and not taking an interest in what she likes, beyond Yale.
Old 07-16-2022, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Exactly.

I love when the GG Reddit sub cones together to hate on Logan:

Quote:
Logan is an elitist piece of ****. That anyone else on the show, not to mention viewers of the show, like him at all shows how sick we are as a society. Sick because our obsession with wealth is so strong that we would overlook so many of his despicable qualities to even consider him a desirable prospect for life partnership.

For me, Rory's part of the show stopped providing any enjoyment at all when Logan was introduced. After that I only kept watching for Lorelai.
Old 07-16-2022, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Exactly.

I love when the GG Reddit sub cones together to hate on Logan:
I loved reading through that thread lol. Some great comments that point out just how awful Logan is. I'm glad many fans are able to see past his "charm" to see how gross, classist, arrogant and manipulative he is. Logan is NOT boyfriend goals or was he ever a great boyfriend to Rory and the way he is romanticized by some is disgusting.
Old 07-16-2022, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

This comment makes such a great point:

Quote:
I truly thought I was the only one. People bend over backwards to defend this guy and he’s honestly a rich douche who leaves very little to the imagination. Not layered at all.

I also hate when people praise him for calling out Rory’s privilege because they really aren’t the same. I think people forget that her rich life started her junior year of high school. She grew up broke and humble until her mother caved and asked her parents for money so she can go to private school. But she did originally go to public school.

I know it’s a bit of a rant but there really is difference between someone who grew up broke and become rich later and someone who has always been rich, never had to work for anything generation after generation. Even then it’s not like her grandparents handed millions of dollars. They just pay for her school.

Yeah so for people to act like Logan and Rory were this match made in rich brat heaven is a bit of a reach.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top