Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2022, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
I know! They say he encourages her to take risks which allow her to grow. Now besides bullying her into jumping off the scaffold and having a good day, what risks did she actually take that were positive? She stole the yacht but that’s not exactly a shining moment. I honestly can’t think of any.
Exactly! The risks she took when with him were negative. Isn't it Logan who encourages her not to take the job in season 7? Because to him risking not taking a job that actually has a paid sallery is worth it because he has never had to worry about money.
Old 06-15-2022, 05:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I know! They say he encourages her to take risks which allow her to grow. Now besides bullying her into jumping off the scaffold and having a good day, what risks did she actually take that were positive? She stole the yacht but that’s not exactly a shining moment. I honestly can’t think of any.
I can't think of any either. He encourages her to party with him and and his friends. How is that pushing her out of her comfort zone?
Old 06-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I don't buy it at all. To me it's just another fan theory from Logan fans that isn't taken from canon, or is exaggerating the canon in their favour.
Old 06-16-2022, 03:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Yeah, I don't buy it at all. To me it's just another fan theory from Logan fans that isn't taken from canon, or is exaggerating the canon in their favour.
And it’s so annoying. Another favourite is that he gave her room to make mistakes. Errrrr….no…he just didn’t possess the capability to reach her so she could take a good hard look at herself. It’s such a cop out. His answer to everything was a handbag or a night out.
Old 06-16-2022, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And it’s so annoying. Another favourite is that he gave her room to make mistakes. Errrrr….no…he just didn’t possess the capability to reach her so she could take a good hard look at herself. It’s such a cop out. His answer to everything was a handbag or a night out.
100%. A handbag she had no idea what it even was and nights out where she often had to take care of his drunken ass.

Logan in this scene = barf. He's a disgusting pig, talking about Honor's friends that way. He's mad because he was caught so his reaction is to shame them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GilmoreGirl...m_source=share
Old 06-16-2022, 09:43 AM
Passionate Fan

All the Logan fans in that thread defending him disgusts me as much as Logan does.
Old 06-16-2022, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

This comment sums up Logan fans:

Quote:
They don’t consider anything negative as canon. In fact every Logan post will have “not canon” throughout the thread. So basically, season 5 & 6 is not canon, except for jump jack and the Birkin bag. And only the first half of season 7 is canon, not the last half. And AYITL is not canon.

So basically only about 4-5 months of a two year relationship was canon.
Old 06-16-2022, 04:07 PM
Passionate Fan

So basically only about 4-5 months of a two year relationship was canon.

That is hilarious. But yes, Logan fans do like to pick and choose what is canon.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

They are the worst fans in this fandom for doing that. That's why I can never take their opinions seriously because they will come out with an analysis on Logan and the Rogan relationship about how "Logan is best for Rory" but it ignores canon! Like.... no. You can't analyse the character and relationship and expect me to take that seriously when you've decided to only included the canon that you like.

Applauds for these comments that are directed at the ones defending Logan:

Quote:
None of that makes his comments any less misogynistic. Describing women you happily slept with as ‘worthless’ belies a hatred of women. The fact that he others Rory from them is further proof of that. It’s repulsive.
Quote:
I would say many of the comments making excuses here and blaming Rory and the women involved are showing their own inner misogyny, so it’s not surprising they are excusing misogynistic behavior.

They are pulling what I like to call “a lorelai”, making excuses for a wealthy somewhat good-looking douchebag because “he doesn’t know any better”.
Quote:
Honestly, it doesn’t matter if they did it on purpose. This was a Logan problem not the problem of any of the girls or Rory. I applaud them if they did do it on propose because this is girls looking out for each other. I would sure as heck want to know if the guy I think I have a monogamous relationship with has very recently had a half a dozen other sexual partners.

This was Logan trying to pit women against women to get the attention off of him. To avoid accountability.
Old 06-17-2022, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Please remember not to talk about Logan/RL fans. Just stick to the couple we all don’t care for.
Old 06-17-2022, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes it doesn't matter why he was calling them worthless, as in his reasoning for it. That isn't the point. The point is he is being misogynistic by calling women he slept with "worthless" and then trying to get Rory to be mad at them and not him. He's trying to shift the blame into them and that is not okay.
Old 06-17-2022, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. I know he isn't blaming them for sleeping with him, but he's blaming them for telling Rory he slept wirh them and calling them worthless because of that. Logan is a misogynistic ass.

Last edited by Lindsay; 06-19-2022 at 07:36 AM
Old 06-18-2022, 02:41 AM
Passionate Fan

A man calling women he slept with worthless in any scenario is a red flag.
Old 06-18-2022, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Logan is a walking red flag. Just everything about him.
Old 06-18-2022, 07:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Logan is a walking red flag. Just everything about him.
Can't argue with that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread