Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2022, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Agreed with this. Some great points made there, especially this:

"this is soooo rambly but god I hate how simplified rogan stans try to make it. a few good moments and rory excusing his behavior does not mean the relationship was good. duration doesn't mean everything, especially here. long relationships aren't always long because they're good. this is the case for logan and rory—they were together for a while, but that's because rory let him pull all this **** again and again because she wanted him to stay. she didn't want to lose him, and she knew how he reacted when she disagreed with him. rory has a LOT of emotional baggage when it comes to being left, and she lets logan get away with so much just so he'll stay."

Also agree with everything on this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GilmoreGirl...m_source=share

Some of the comments make great points too.

Laughing though at some fans trying to drag Jess into it, when the post is only specifically talking about Logan and his flaws. However, nice to see those comments downvoted.
Old 01-09-2022, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Never thought about it like that. But great points there.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://love-geeky-fangirl.tumblr.co...snt-get-in-the

things would’ve been different if that accident didn’t happen
Old 01-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Logan was such an idiot getting into that accident. I hate that Rory caved and forgave everything, because of it.
Old 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah like she shouldn’t feel guilty because he went off and did something stupid
Old 01-10-2022, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. It shows how he has this toxic hold on her. Like when he was gaslighting her into forgiving him, after he slept with the bridesmaids.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was the worst
Old 01-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I agree with you all. Frustrating.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Logan was such an idiot getting into that accident. I hate that Rory caved and forgave everything, because of it.
Wasn’t there an episode where Logan showed up somewhere with some sort of injury and he just glossed over it and she let it go, and then I think to myself well you kept badgering Jess when he showed up with a black eye until it ended up in an argument. And can you imagine if Jess had tried to nick something from her grandmothers house. There would be hell to pay.

I feel like she expected more from Jess but with Logan she was reluctant to say what she really felt.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

forgot about that incident

but that’s a good point

for the record I do think Rory was rightfully concerned about what happened to Jess but she really should’ve just waited until after the dinner like Jess said he wanted to to open up about it
Old 01-12-2022, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Great point, Susan.
Old 01-13-2022, 02:15 AM
Passionate Fan

https://jenlindleygf.tumblr.com/post...raged-this-was

I felt personally attacked by this...the hide of them . And I am not exaggerating either,
Old 01-13-2022, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

I don't even remember them doing it, that's how forgettable they are. The Jess/Rory hi/hi scene is so iconic though.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah same here onebreath

hi hi is definitely one of Jess and Rory’s things
Old 01-14-2022, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

OK, I'm now onto voting for Rory and Logan in the couples elimination game until they are out. I think if the Jess/Rory and Luke/Lorelai fans team up, we can get them out soon. Maybe not this round, or even for the next few, but my vote is going to focus on them. I know there are some Rogan fans who like LL too, but for the most part, the hard-core Rogan fans don't like LL and hate on Luke, so I'm petty and bitter and want to get Rogan out quick. Logan got booted out way before Jess in the character elimination game, so I have hope Rogan will go soon.

https://strawpoll.com/vey3vgco1
Closed Thread   Post New Thread