Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2022, 06:42 AM
Loyal Fan

From what he says, he also doesn't appear to have full custody of Gigi. It sounds like she is living in Paris with Sherry. So even his second attempt at being a parent he failed at.
Old 06-28-2022, 10:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Tbh, Gigi is better off. When she was with him, he was always passing her off into the care of his mother and nannies. He was never fully present dad even when he was the full time dad.

This is hilarious:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GilmoreGirl...m_source=share
Old 06-28-2022, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Tbh, Gigi is better off. When she was with him, he was always passing her off into the care of his mother and nannies. He was never fully present dad even when he was the full time dad.

This is hilarious:

I love that it's alluded to by Lorelai twice how quick sex with Chris is. I literally don't care if he was a teenager, nothing tells me he was good in bed beyond this.

It's also great that while she has thrown shade twice at Chris, she's mentioned more than once about Luke in a certain way and that was very much positive.
Old 06-28-2022, 01:22 PM
Supreme Fan

His line of "that's what I'm talking about" after sex is absolutely something a man who is terrible in bed would say. He's the type of guy who needs to ask the woman if she was satisfied, but he needs her to say yes even if she wasn't (and she never is with him) because he would whine and pout if she was honest and said no, she wasn't. So faking it every time for an easy life is better than the whining.

Basically, how selfish Chris is life is how selfish he is in the bedroom. It's the same with Luke - but it's how SELFLESS in life he is reflects how he is in the bedroom.

I love the mentions Lorelai makes about Luke in that area. "Time flies when you're having fun. Big fun. Nothing sexual intended, although it's--"
Old 06-28-2022, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to puke at the thought of Chris in bed. We also see Lorelai regret sleeping with Chris and have looks of disgust on her face. After they have sex on the balcony and the morning after she sleeps with Chris when she left Luke. It seems sex is often a negative thing for Lorelai, when it's with Chris and the show makes a point to show us this.

Yes! The references she makes for Luke are all great and hilarious. She shades Chris in front of Luke while she complements Luke in front of Chris.
Old 06-28-2022, 10:40 PM
Supreme Fan

He's just so vile. I have a hard time believing adult Lorelai would ever want to be with him. The sexual chemistry between them isn't sold to me because of Chris and because as you say, sex between them is often so negative. I mean, the night she went to him after the ultimatum, she is so disgusted with what happened, but Chris sees that night as something amazing happening between then. It absolutely makes me want to barf to think about how sad Lorelai was during it all, and Chris is thinking it's amazing?? What an absolute creep to not only jump on her vulnerability and take advantage of it, but to then think that night when she is completely devistated was great and wonderful? He is vile. A manipulative, gross vile man.
Old 06-29-2022, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

It's completely disgusting that he views that night as something good. That says it all about Chris, about how selfish he is that he refuses to see how upset Lorelai was and only thinks about himself, and how the night was good for him.

I have to ask this as I have asked before, but how can anyone like him? Especially after his actions like that. It will forever baffle me. He is nothing but toxic in Lorelais life.
Old 06-29-2022, 03:35 PM
Supreme Fan

The man literally takes advantage of a woman who is in a vulnerable state and from that, he wants to repeat that night, harasses her with phone calls about doing so and when those don't work, uses having dinner with Rory as an excuse to see her in person then drops on her that he loves her and wants to be with her, and again repeats how great that night was. I literally can't with him. He is vile scum.

The man needs to be kept away from all women.
Old 06-30-2022, 04:27 AM
Loyal Fan

He is the worst, the actual worst. He makes me uncomfortable. I'm glad he was alone in the revival. Pathetic and alone and it's what he deserved. While Lorelai is in love and happy with Luke, the love of her life.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I do get a great satisfaction knowing that toxic slime is all alone by the time of AYITL. Has a strained relationship with Rory and Gigi is living in Paris. He brought it all on himself and it is what he deserves, and with Lorelai only as a generic email relationship with him. He can be alone and buy all the suits he wants. Lorelai's life is a thousand times better without him in it.
Old 06-30-2022, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree it is very satisfying knowing Chris is all alone, as he deserves, while Luke and Lorelai are together, happy and married. You truly deserve it, Chris.
Old 06-30-2022, 01:50 PM
Supreme Fan

I couldn't wish for a better outcome for him. Welp, maybe the one from that How the Gilmores Do Money series.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:22 PM
Loyal Fan

lol that was a satifying outcome for him, definitely.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:45 PM
Supreme Fan

All the comments that mention Chris in this post! So very accurate though as Chris is the embodiment of "ick".

Old 07-02-2022, 02:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
All the comments that mention Chris in this post! So very accurate though as Chris is the embodiment of "ick".

Anytime he's on screen, just there breating or talking I think "ick".
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top