Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2022, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

We got from point A to point B with them the long way. It was always gonna end with them not being together. A pointless marriage didn't need to be a part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
Please add my name to the all lists that do not support this character and pairing.
I added you to all of the lists. Welcome to the thread!
Old 05-16-2022, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. We did not need to see a marriage and relationship between them, after Lorelai had been with Luke, to know they were never meant to be together and wouldn't work out. It was a waste of a storyline.

It was supposed to be Luke. It was always supposed to be Luke.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Exactly. We did not need to see a marriage and relationship between them, after Lorelai had been with Luke, to know they were never meant to be together and wouldn't work out. It was a waste of a storyline.

It was supposed to be Luke. It was always supposed to be Luke.
I hate those season 7 episodes when they are together. I refuse to watch them now.
Old 05-16-2022, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Same. I only watch scenes with Luke and scenes with Lorelai, so long as Chris isn't there, in those episodes. Chris drags everything down just by existing.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel like he forced that relationship on Lorelai. After they slept together that night, when Lorelai was devastated over Luke, he kept calling her, wanting to see her again and repeat that night. But Lorelai keeps telling him no, but that doesn't stop him. Once he gets her in person he lays all that stuff about loving her and how he will wait for her. Did he not see how upset she was and that sleeping with her after she just left her fiancee, probably was a very bad move? That trying to make more out of a night where she was so upset, then sickened with herself for what happened, was a bad idea? I do not understand how he could possibly do this while claiming to love and care for Lorelai. If he did love her and care about her, he would not have done any of those things. It seems to me that he thinks about only himself and what he wants, not what Lorelai wants or what is best for her.
Old 05-17-2022, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

He 100% forced that relationship. He even admits to pushing her while she was vulnerable. He manipulates her when she is at her lowest emotionally, which is so grossly disgusting. He even used Rory, yet again, to get to her. When she wasn't responding to his phone calls, he makes the excuse of arranging dinner with Rory so that he can see Lorelai in person and then give her that pathetic "wait for you" speech. Which was completely BS because then when they are in Paris he pushes her to marry him, even though Lorelai tells him no and keeps saying no/is hesitant about it. Again, he manipulates and pushes her.

He doesn't care about how upset she was because he got what he wanted - Lorelai in bed with him. I just want Christopher stans, fans of this relationship to think about that. This man saw how upset and emotionally vulnerable she was, he uses that to HIS advantage to sleep with her. He then sees that night when she is that upset as a "great nigjht" and wants to repeat it. He wants to repeat a night where she is vulnerable and upset. I mean, wtf? The man is absolutely vile and a selfish prick.

He does not truly love Lorelai. He loves a version of her, a version that she stopped being as soon as that strip turned pink. He cares more about his feelings than he does about Lorelai's and he absolutely does not care about what is best for her.

He is a selfish, gross and truly awful person. He deserved to end up where he was in the revival - alone.
Old 05-17-2022, 03:19 AM
Passionate Fan

I was already disgusted by so much of Chris's actions before this, but when you really look at how he views that night, how he took advantage of Lorelai and how he kept pushing her, it really emphasises just how bad he is. He makes me so mad.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

He makes my blood boil. In every apperance he ever made on the show he did something terrible. His apperances were never, ever positive ones. He completely drags the show down, causing unwanted drama. There's a reason he is by far the most hated chatacter on the show.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I can not understand why someome would like him.
Old 05-17-2022, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

It completely baffles me. I don't think there's anything appealing about him because of everything he's done. There is nothing redeemable about him. His so called charm is completely lost on me and he just brings out the worst in Lorelai. So I don't like who she is when she is around him. He's not attractive and I find him so slimy and gross.
Old 05-17-2022, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I find him repulsive.
Old 05-18-2022, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Yes, repulsive is a good word for him. The way he is, the way he talks, and yeah, I'm getting really petty but the way he looks. I don't find him attractive and so even by that he is repulsive.
Old 05-18-2022, 02:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't find him attractive at all.
Old 05-18-2022, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

I know a lot of fans will say "he is the worst, but he's hot" but I just don't see it. He's a very average looking white dude. Nothing about him stands out that makes him "hot."
Old 05-18-2022, 07:56 AM
Passionate Fan

lol no, certainly not what I would consider hot.

Friendly reminder that Luke supported Rory, went to her graduation, he was blubbering and he told her she was amazing. While Chris was no where to be found.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread