Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Well I think the wedding pic of Emily and Richard was probably photoshopped or they just got a good makeup artist and made them look younger. It would have been easier to trick people into thinking that was Ed and Kelly or that it was them young partly because the picture of them was black and white. The one with Lorelai is color and clearly not LG cause she didn't look like that as a teen, I think they used the girl from 'Dear Emily and Richard' to do young Lorelai just for the picture and then brought her back for the season 3 episode.

Since were on the topic, does anyone else think the actress that did young Lorelai looks almost exactly like the lead singer of Evanescence?
Old 10-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

I actually don't think its the same one from Dear Emily and Richard because this one from the same episode looks completely different from the Chris and Lorelai in that episode. I also don't think its LG though.

without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm still unsure if it's her or not. He could be Kirk's brother though.

Avi by Valerie
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

he is really goofy looking. Definitely like the Chris ind DEaR better.
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
PollyGreen, that's amazing. I was looking at that cap today and didn't even notice. That pretty much makes me fall in love with the new writers. whether they looked back on that picture or not it completely shows that they GET this show.
Yeah...me too!!! They're really trying to make some kind of connection. When I saw the little girl with All Stars I thought 'that's gotta be something about that in the past'...I was looking for some caps to make avs ( my obsession) and I found this one.....I loved it!!!! 'Cause I was telling to my friend that little Carolyn is Lorelai all the way...and the other girl is what Emily wanted her to be...I dont know if this makes any sense
And I dont think is Lauren....but looks like her a lot.
The one from LG and Chris pic.....I think it's Lauren...but its not the same young Chris o_________O

adara . lucy . polly
one . two . trio
PollyGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Here's what I am liking about season 7 . . . the "girls" are back! I feel like there's been more interaction between Lorelai and Rory these past three episodes, and I missed that during season 6. I'm not worried too much about all the relationship stuff. I'm a java junkie, but I do not feel the need to describe how my bodily functions will be out of my control when Chris is on the screen, nor do I call him hateful names and proclaim I will not tolerate watching the show while he's on it.

It's highly improbable that Luke and Lorelai will not get back together eventually. They are not the only reason I watch this fantastic show, so I will be tuning in during the meantime.

LG was beautiful in her white "cotillion" dress and I loved her dancing with Michel. I was glad to see that Lane and Zack were back to being their witty selves! Great episode.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Absolute Fan

^You took the words right out of my mouth, I totally agree with you.

Yes I'm not really happy about the LL stuff but hey it's good drama right? The reason I don't mind it so much is because we know they will probably get back together. Chris does make me mad but he isn't going to stop me from watching the best show on tv.

The only reason I watch this show religiously is because of Lorelai and Rory, there scenes have been so incredibly awesome this year, it totally makes up for last years lack. I'm really glad they are away from there boyfriend for that reason, cause they distract the girls from eachother and thats stupid seeing as how the show is about these 2 and there close bond relationship. They didn't even get make up time last year after the rift to hang out and be buddy buddy again cause Rory went back to school and Lorelai was dealing with Luke stuff. So it's good they have the time now, I'm glad the writer is bringing back the purpose of the show.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_clo (View Post)
The only reason I watch this show religiously is because of Lorelai and Rory, there scenes have been so incredibly awesome this year, it totally makes up for last years lack.
Yay! Someone else who is happy for more Lorelai/Rory scenes!
BTW, I love your avi. Lauren was so fantastic in that scene.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Yay! Someone else who is happy for more Lorelai/Rory scenes!
BTW, I love your avi. Lauren was so fantastic in that scene.
Thank you She's always fantastic but yes she was very good in that scene. I loved that scene sooo much I just had to have an avi of it
Old 10-15-2006, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

When is summer over?
The show is dragging a bit...

But Logan looked and sounded hot in this episode!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

i'm gonna put my 2 cents in about the show so far (feel free to disagree if you want, i'm only one opinion)....

1. i do agree that the show is dragging a bit, but perhaps it's to give more time for Lorelai's love life to go through it's phases and settle.

2. i think the writers are making it hard for us to hate christopher, and i'm sure they are doing it on purpose. i really want to hate him, but i'm finding it hard to, because he's looking and acting swoony and pathetic, and because he's not absent in rory's life like he used to be.

3. i'm getting really bad vibes about rory and logan's relationship. i mean, i understand that it's long distance, but even their phone calls seem like they're sort of, well... fading.
Lorelai I'm-sorry-can-I-get-an-industrial-forklift-for-my-emotional-baggage Gilmore
number1GGfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top