Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2021, 11:12 AM
Absolute Fan

I guess I was biased going into the show, knowing the Luke/Lorelai relationship was the main romance/couple storyline. But I still fell for them instantly and didn't expect to love them as much as I do
onebreath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
wild it’s been 5 years since this came out
Hard to believe!
Old 01-10-2022, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Wow, I've seen this revival only once and I have to admit that besides of the end I don't recall a lot anymore. I'll see if I can get my hands on it again as soon as I'm done re-watching the other seasons.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That’s what I’m planning on doing, rewatching the entire series w/ the revival and see how it all flows.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Did you ever re-watch all of it before with the revival being followed right away or would it be the first time?
Old 01-14-2022, 10:41 AM
Absolute Fan

I've rewatched the revival with every rewatch I've done of the OS since I started watching the show. The series isn't over/complete until I've watched both.
Old 01-14-2022, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes exactly. I've only done one rewatch since the revival. But I plan on doing that with any future watches.
Old 01-16-2022, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I've rewatched the revival with every rewatch I've done of the OS since I started watching the show. The series isn't over/complete until I've watched both.
And does it work, the show and the revival afterwards? Or is it kind of awkward.

When I saw the revival it felt so overwhelming to me. I thought it was so fast moving. But who knows, maybe it's just because I hadn't seen any episode of the show for years.
Old 01-16-2022, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Did you ever re-watch all of it before with the revival being followed right away or would it be the first time?
I did rewatch the series right before the revival was released that Thanksgiving but I was honestly too excited to see all those characters again onscreen I wasn't really paying any attention to how the SLs all flowed.
Old 01-16-2022, 10:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And does it work, the show and the revival afterwards? Or is it kind of awkward.

When I saw the revival it felt so overwhelming to me. I thought it was so fast moving. But who knows, maybe it's just because I hadn't seen any episode of the show for years.
imo it works, but then, I don't know any differently than watching the revival right after watching the OS. I wouldn't say it was awkward, it just feels like it would make more sense if it had took place a year after the OS, rather than nine years.
Old 01-17-2022, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It works in some ways and not in others if that makes sense. Like the whole LL holding off on marriage thing, that was just weird. To think they were together that long and they still weren’t communicating properly. But whatever, they worked it out and eventually tied the knot in a lovely little ceremony. Since we were deprived of that in the OS it was really nice to see and made my shipper heart happy.
Old 01-17-2022, 09:44 AM
Absolute Fan

See that LL story could work if it took place a year after the OS but it's not really believable for it to take place nine years into them being in a committed relationship.
Old 01-17-2022, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I agree about LL.

I just remember being super excited to be watching GG again.
Old 01-18-2022, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was me, Lindsay. I was beside myself with excitement seeing all of these characters again. Even with all its faults I really am eternally grateful we got this revival.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I totally get that. I was so excited to watch the revival that I feel as if I didn't even know anymore what happened in the revival It was going by so fast and in the end I was kind of overwhelmed
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top