Old 04-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow sounds lots of fun!
Old 04-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
If Lauren shows up, I won't know what I'll do.

How big is that room?
Haha, it's a normal 2 Queen bed room, but it's just the two of us so far, so we can accommodate 2 more.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Haha, awesome! I am so looking forward to it!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 05-29-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's slowly getting closer. It looks like there's still tickets too.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
Haha, awesome! I am so looking forward to it!
Me too! I'm so excited to meet you!!! We're gonna have so much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
It's slowly getting closer. It looks like there's still tickets too.
Which means you're buying one of those tickets, right? OMG you should come, Lindsay! Only problem is that our room is now full but I'm sure we could figure something out?
Old 06-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I would love to, but it would be a lot of money just for a couple of days. Who else is rooming with you two?
Old 06-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Jo and her friend. Yeah, that's understandable, but it's a fun weekend and worth the price IMO. I'm making it a long weekend from Thursday-Monday so I get my money's worth and have time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I'd totally go to one of these things if they were a bit more closer to home. Understandable that most fanfests (other shows too) happen in the USA, but it sucks for people living in Europe.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Jo and her friend. Yeah, that's understandable, but it's a fun weekend and worth the price IMO. I'm making it a long weekend from Thursday-Monday so I get my money's worth and have time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.
Oh nice. That makes sense.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I'd totally go to one of these things if they were a bit more closer to home. Understandable that most fanfests (other shows too) happen in the USA, but it sucks for people living in Europe.
Yeah, they need a European one for sure! I wish I were rich, I'd fly you over there myself.
Old 06-15-2017, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, they need a European one for sure! I wish I were rich, I'd fly you over there myself.
We definitely need a European one. If only I had the time to put one together, I would do it myself.

So, Keiko and Emily Kuroda are confirmed!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 06-15-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh that's good news!! Maybe I'll actually get to meet Keiko instead of her rushing down the line because she ran out of time. I thought it was awesome of her to do that even!
Old 06-16-2017, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's great that they'll be there. I hope you meet her!
Old 06-16-2017, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm excited to meet both of them!
Old 06-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
You're sweet! Just like I'd fly you over to see Europe if I was really loaded we'd be great rich people. Real rich people often don't use their money very wisely, we totally would

Hope you get to meet them Jen! Just tell her to create an account here, so that her fans in Europe can chat with her a bit
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top