Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheebs (View Post)
I agree!! I LOVED those four (and Mrs. Kim). I was especially happy to see Marty!
I'm with you on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheebs (View Post)
but I just can't believe she married him. And especially w/o Rory there?!!!!!! SO not like her.
Oh I know!!!!! its like Lorelai is hypnotized by Chris and she was about to fall out of it when she said "what about Rory?" and then she fell victim to him again...Without Rory! Thats the thing that ticked me off the most about this!
Old 11-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaiDanes (View Post)
I guess that's why I didn't like the episode Roxy. I admit my LL bias clouded me from ever accepting the episode. I just found it disregarding the history of the show.
Thanks for explaining it (and to Wilpen). I wasn't really sure what I was missing. I'll respond in a lot more detail tomorrow when I have more energy.

In short though, I guess I could see why Lorelai was saying "I love you" to Chris. They were in Paris, and he had just done something romantic, and they were sharing old memories of when they were together in high school. I saw it as more of a mood/situational thing.

I'm sure she loves him, but we saw at the very end that she's definitely not in love with him (or at least not enough) and isn't ecstatic about the marriage.

So yeah... I'll be responding in more detail tomorrow.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay so I thought that last years season was legging a little bit because of the whole april / luke thing it just didn't fit the whole girlmore girl thing. But im very dissapointed in this season. Tho im sure the whole chris and loralai thing isn't going to last the fact the new show guy (im not really into this season as you can tell by me not knowing who's the new amy) still puts them together annoys the FRACKING hell outta me. I don't think there should have been an april and I think that Luke and Lorelai should have married and she'd have a bun in the oven by now but now they screwed it all UP. Tonight I thought that it was okay if I guess you never ever saw a Gilmore Girls episode in your life and didn't have anything to reference this episode to but for us INSANE fans of the show I WAS so upset to where this season is going so far. I can say right now that the HIATUS for christmas is coming up and Im not at all antzy about waiting the miserable 5 weeks we usually for it to come back its more like MEH when its back its back WHATEVER. As it was the same way that i felt when season 6 ended with dear old chris and lor in bed together its like are you freakin kidding whats happening to this show. It used to be my altime favorite show but the way things are going so far im glad i have other shows *COUGH VERONICA MARS COUGH* to fall back on when this show disappoints. I hope that it will come to its sences soon and something great with come outta it. Cause I kinda always wished that there would be eight season with lorelai and luke together with a little one and the rory / now logan wedding in the works.

Hopefully theres something AMAZING in the works and its just not ready to come out yet but when it does we'll all be HOOTING it up and and regaining our passion for our GILMORE GIRLS! WE KNOW YOU STILL HAVE IT IN YA !!!

With all my ranting i forgot to say .... there were paris promo pictures that everyone had seen but not once did those pictures / scenes show on this episode tonight whats up with that.. I hate when they show pictures and clips and they don't even air GRR ARGG!!

Last edited by Angelyc_1; 11-14-2006 at 11:07 PM
Angelyc_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Roxy I think your probably right, it was probably the ambiance that set Lorelais feelings and and words and the fact that she does love him but not in the way she was trying to make it sound. I think she loves him as a close friend, they have known eachother most of there lives, I think it's more of a friend/family love she has for him then a 'lover I want to marry you' sort of love. That was pretty clear at the end of the episode when she sat there like she had just gottan back from a funeral
Old 11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaiDanes (View Post)
Exactly. To this point I've been tolerating CL and been sticking up for DR's writing. But this writing was just so off the wall I couldn't even defend it at all. About the only thing in character was Chris not caring enough about Rory to have her part of the wedding.
He made me mad saying that. Hello, more proof all that matters to Chris is Lorelai first and foremost and Rory is a constant afterthought as usual. SICKENING. Of course we find out in the promos Chris was entirely wrong which he didn't care anyway but we see that Rory is, indeed, upset about it.

Quote:
I was waiting for it to. I think the history was totally taken apart the entire episode. All of a sudden were made to believe CL have been "dating" for the past 25 years??? As far as I can remember when Lorelai rejected his first marriage proposal after that her and Rory only saw him on holidays. He wasn't even a constant friend in Lorelai's life until season 6 when he tried to worm his way back in after he got rich and had free time to waste. But we're supposed to believe they've been semi dating for most their lives, give me a ****ing break DR.
I know it. They were practically estanged during that entire time. WTF? I'm so sickened by how they made it seem like CL was some precious thing that was just waiting to transform into some true love happy ending. Seriously? ASP made it clear that they weren't meant to be in about a thousand different ways CONSTANTLY and yet DR comes in and either changes things up or else he has some plan that will involve a twist and reveal that this was all a complete joke. In fact, I even feel like pinching myself to make sure I wasn't having some nightmare and this all really didn't happen.

Quote:
And I'm sorry but I always thought ASP was showing the immature side of CL when they were in high school dreaming of Paris, but all of a sudden Chris acts like it's the greatest romantic gesture in the whole wide world. I'm also pissed off at how Lorelai has been laughing off Chris not being around while Rory was growing up lately. Like the last 22 years were just a breeze for her and not even worth thinking about. But heck they were dating all these years I guess so he's forgiven. I never saw his absence as easy to forgive or laughable.
I know it. ASP IMO made a mockery of CL more times than not, there was never anything she was setting up there to happen in the future that was going to be some big time love story experience. WTF. Lorelai taking everything so lightly is a complete joke. This woman wasn't taking his crap in the very beginning and now all of a sudden she acts like he's done nothing wrong after all of these years. This is all so messed up it's just completely ridiculous.

Quote:
Oh I know! Up until this point I had thought CL were completely casual and new and not ever at a place for the infamous commitment phobic Lorelai to say the first ILY. Not only that but really slam it in our faces with her saying it 3 times!!! Lorelai claimed the only man she probably had ever loved was Luke in Partings and yet she only ever uttered that phrase to him after 8 years of tension-filled friendship, 2 years of dating, an engagement, an ILY from him first, and in desperation to save the relationship. And here's her saying it to Chris like she would a hello. I just don't get it! I also hate how DR is using their long "history" and semi "friendship" as a basis for Lorelai rushing into this marriage and settling. I think it's lame and a poor excuse for drama.
Amen and thank you.

Quote:
It is really pathetic. And I know DR thinks he's running on a shortage of time and needs to rush into it, but it comes off as unrealistic and totally insane. Maybe if CL had truly been dating years we could see this happening, but I honestly think Lorelai hasn't felt anything for him since 16 and DR is showing it as if she has had hidden feelings for the last 20 years. She can repeat ILY a million times to Chris, but can barely say it to Luke who she said, "Ive never really loved anyone until Luke"?????
Exactly. I'll buy the rushed marriage, that makes sense because you don't have to truly love a person to go with marriage, plenty of people rush into it and fail miserably in a short amount of time. But the constant ILYs were pathetic, off, and didn't make one ounce of sense either.

Quote:
ITA. I was actually shocked DR didn't have Lorelai doing cartwheels over the elopement. Honestly to me this the beginning of the end of CL IMO, he clearly showed Lorelai already off right after her wedding. It can't be a good sign at all for CL. If she was truly happy she would have a smile on her face like the usual Lorelai has. Like I said the lack of a ceremony scene also clearly indicates what level of importance it was.
For sure. Lorelai looked anything but happy after they slept together, didn't look happy after the wedding either. Has to be significant. And yes, the lack of ceremony is telling. It proves that it's not about the wedding and enjoying their moment (a sick moment) together, that wasn't the point. The point was the wedding and then what happens afterwards which IMO could mean not so great things for CL.

Quote:
Yep makes no sense. In that case was Lorelai always picturing Chris when with Max, Alex, Jason, Luke??? Has her last 25 years of trying to not settle for the life her parents wanted all a stupid joke on us and she did see herself with Chris in the end. So gross to even think about.
Oh God I know, DR is literally making it seem like Lorelai never had Chris escape her mind throughout everything she has gone through in her last 25 years. Of course he conveniently forgot how she wanted nothing to do with him in WBB but wait? Or are we suppose to believe she still loved him there and truly didn't want Luke? Give me a break.

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I had 3 hrs for the food to settle after I ate it so I wasn't violently ill.
Exactly.

Quote:
The Lane and Zach and Mrs. Kim stuff was okay as well but I truly was too distracted to appreciate anything else. The closest I got was Paris and Marty.
Sadly I didn't even notice Lane and Zack and Mrs. Kim. I did notice that I missed Michel and Sookie. Paris and Marty were wonderful to see and their presence didn't go unnoticed even with the nightmare that was CL and the botched up history.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-14-2006 at 11:12 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Total Fan

I didn't watch most of it, but this is basically all I have to say:

A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually
JJ4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow..that episode was extremely hard to stomach. If it wasn't for Lane, Zach, and Mrs. Kim, I would have had a constant frown on my face the entire episode.

First off- L/C- what the hell? We get cutesy I love you's, snuggling, romantic crap and after years of L/L the writers barely give us any of that stuff. I do admit that the 16 year old pizza story was kind of cute, but that's all there is. I did however LOVE how Lorelai was hesitant about the marriage stuff, and the look she had at the end of the episode. Definitely not the same look she had when she proposed to Luke

Secondly, I was PISSED at Christopher to not care that Rory wasn't there. He dismissed it when Lorelai said it, which shows what a craptacular father he is. When Lorelia was fighting with Rory, she merely had to ask Luke to pospone the wedding until things were good with Rory and he IMMEDIATELY said "ok" without any hesitation. He knows how important Rory is in her life, and I can't believe that they went through with this without her. I can't wait for her to be pissed off at them.

Luke was adorable caring about Lane, and telling her and Zach that they will be good parents. And I can't wait to see scenes with Mrs. Kim living with them I was not expecting that at all.

Speaking of not expecting...Marty!! So didn't realize that he was going to be the mysterious boyfriend. I wonder where the writers are going with this route...I missed him though And his friendship with Rory.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Um...I really have nothing to say that hasn't been said above..but argh.

I for one, dislike Rory's new friends. I'm sorry...they aren't 15 anymore. This is not the time to be ditzy and dye your hair pink.

Thank god for Mama Kim...perhaps the only reason I watch anymore.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Was that Gilmore Girls???
I thought that was the "Looor and Chrisss show"......
FuzzyCerts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

so, now let me make my rant about... Gilmore Girl

ok so i basicallly agree with what alot of you said, i thought he got the writing right, but storylines ALL wrong, wtf the story lor told especially was all wrong, what happened to the lor who couldnt sit with jason in a room cause it was to quite, but she had a whole restaurant to herself? the lor that ran aawy from the money life cause it was to much, suddenly becomes ok when chris brings the exact same life to her? it sounds like shes more in love with his money than him, still unnacceptable. im happy that since the will you marry me we saw no happy face come out of her, but not she seems to just be throing ILY's all over the place, seems like our once independent lor was almost forced into marrying from money, and a romantic setting. ugh.

that rory breakdown was nice, but it should have been lorelai she was talking to, i think it would have been better. i loved everyones story lines like lane, luke, mrs kim, that whole deal was good.
yeah thats pretty much it, im to shocked about VM today to go on hah
seven years of love and devotion, R.I.P Gilmore Girls October 5 2000 - May 15 2007.
zevushlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:53 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't know why I bother to post anymore...

I'm having a really hard time liking Christopher at all this season. I mean, he's never been a favorite, but I used to like him (never really as a match for Lorelai, though I saw them as plausible in season 2).

This season what do I have to judge him by?

*Slept with Lorelai when she shows up on his doorstep hurt and upset the night that her engagement has ended. (big wtf to Lorelai for that still too... but he was totally taking advantage of her emotional state, 'cause, you know, that's what you do to people you care about...)
*Didn't have a second thought about sending his 4 year old to the other side of the planet to live with a woman who ran out on them, what? 3 years before?
*Doesn't care that Rory isn't at the wedding, doesn't know her enough to know that it'll upset her.

He's a horrible father and, honestly, not that great a guy in general. He can be sweet, romantic, and charming, but... I don't know. He's been written horrible this season, and for much of last season too.

The sad thing is, Lorelai is clearly doing all of this because she is desperate for love and so ready to be married and settled and she's just ready for that phase of her life. So, she thinks, Chris will do. Sure, she loves Chris, but she clearly isn't IN LOVE with him. She's never been truly in love with him, even if she's always loved him. They go way back, they'll always be close friends.

And Chris is in love with her and, though a sleezebag and deadbeat he may be, he doesn't deserve that from her.

Chris should only be in this show as a father to Rory. He should work on fixing that. And Lorelai shouldn't just brush it off like she has been-- I mean, she shouldn't just lay into him, but I don't know. Rory is way too accepting... the girl has a right to bear some resentment for being robbed of a father. (Lorelai is partly to blame for that, but I hold Chris primarily responsible).

Lorelai postponed her wedding to Luke because she wanted Rory to be there. But suddenly she doesn't care if Rory's there or not? Where has the Rory/Lorelai relationship gone this season? The show is supposed to be mainly about them and their relationship with eachother, not each of them and their individual love lives-- those should be secondary. I understand that it's realistic since Rory's in college and everything, but so? They aren't normal mother and daughter and that's what the show is about.

Best part? Zack: "Hit me! Hit me!"

Definitely better than last week's episode, but overall, I give it a 3/10.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, not perfect (for obvious reasons IMO) but not completely bad, I liked it mostly.

First off Lorelai and Chris.. I've decided to look at this from the bright side.. why?
Because that last scene clearly showed that Lorelai is far from happy with all of this. She's doubting, that's what her face clearly showed. Even in the restaurant she doubted, so I don't get why she got through with it. I heard some talk about Lorelai finally wanting to settle, and that makes sense. She's always wanted the whole package of getting married. It may not have been her dream wedding, I mean Rory's not there, I can't even think why Chris doesn't want his daughter(s) to be there at his wedding. I'm sorry for Chris fans, but that's a bit selfish and really not a good side of his character.
Their scenes in the restaurant and around Paris were enjoyable though, very light, especially considering everything that happened in the final 10 minutes of the episode. Though IMO it's a good storyline for Lorelai and Chris to take, perhaps to make Lorelai really realise is this what she really really wants and if Chris is the right person for her..

Luke was so sweet for Lane.. I think having his own daughter changed him in several ways, one way is him becoming softer with moments of rudeness, IMO a good combination for Luke. After all, having your own family changes you, new responsiblities and new perspective on life.
Lane and Zach btw, too cute!! the siamese twins thing cracked me up and Brian was too cute!

Rory's break down, I like how they slowly builded up to that in the episode. Stepping down at the newspaper, trying to decide what to do next in her life. So I'm interested to see what she'll do next. I like that ROry's new friends can be really funny, but also have a very serious side and are there for Rory. That's nice.
Marty (looks cute btw! Short hair works for him!) was acting a bit weird. Acting like he didn't know Rory, on some point I think he's right, but it would be more because of the fact that he liked her. There's nothing wrong with being friends. I'm interested to see what they'll do with that.

The promo for that matter.. Chris and Luke meet!! HEEE!!! I waited for a scene like this. And I am so happy that Rory is not at all thrilled with the situation... No surprise though that Emily and Richard are happy about this, though I'm sure they would have liked to be invited to the wedding, or heck even help planning it perhaps.

If I had to grade this episode I had to give it a 9, because in the end it was a well written episode IMO

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

woah is all i can say right now, no actually i punched the wall next to me very softly about 10 times, ahahha.

im a huge L&L fan & il never ever like L/C but the episode wasnt that bad. all the stuff to do with the townies was really good, like it kinda made up for the l&c stuff.

zach & lane made me laugh everytime they had a scene, best bit had to be zach "hit me, hit me". nice to see luke is happy for them & telling them they'll be great parents.

the main bit was lor & chris in paris getting married and i was just in flight mode i guess because i was so happy to see lor & luke getting married & then to finally have her get married but to the guy who is just the boy next door who impregnated her & wasnt the best dad anyone could ask for was just so wrong. but heres to hoping that the face on lorelai "hayden" is the one where she majorly just realised she has made the biggest mistake of her life, i mean lorelai the last time you made some stupid decisions and made stupid comments your daughter pretty much took you out of her life for a couple of months & you think that getting married without her being there is going to go down well.. no way, i really do hope rory has a huge go at her mother. all in all i dont think rory cares that her mum & dad are now married im sure she has always wanted luke for her mum because she knows that lukes the only guy lorelai GILMORE will ever love..

sorry for the rant.. its 11:00pm here in perth australia and im not even tired ahah
night all
oh 6 out 10 stars tonight...
xo
lozzzaaaaaaaa

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Lozza9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I am so mad at Lorelai.

Gigi has definitely improved.

Loved Lane, Zach and Mrs. Kim
Old 11-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh no. The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Run for the hills! The end is nigh! Aiieeee!! Thought I'd get into the spirit of the thread so far.

But overall I liked the episode. Though seems like the editing needed to be tigher. Or maybe I'm just used to more dialogue being crammed in.

1) is it just me or did Gigi seem way too old? She seems to grow 2 years every 6 months. The actress who played her had to be about 8 or 9.

2) Rory again confirms why she has to be one of the least popular editors in YDN history. The new guy taking the stafff out for drinks? That's what the staff generally does to bond after a long week. But Rory never has time for them.

Also Rory isn't really quite out. The reason editor elections are in the middle of hte year is to have a transition where the old staff is available to help out the new staff and get them through their rough patches. (Then again that never happened with Paris) She is supposed to continue to be involved. For her not to would reflect REALLY poorly on her.

Though yes she does have more free time, less resposibility. And probably gets herself a nice plumb column where she can rant about whatever she wants to.

3) Rory having no idea what she is going to do. I buy. In fact I was hoping she was start going through this during her time off. Instead of drinking and then flipping back to what she was doing before.

Her not doing any planning or much of anything. I have to think about. On the hand she was concerned about internships fifth season. Sixth season she got a real job at the Stamford Gazette wanting to further pad her resume. (Of course that plot disappeared almost the moment it happened). List obsessed Rory seems like the type who'd be writing her application for the Columbia School of Journalism back in high school.

In fact the best reason for any confusion would be her editor in chief position probably opened a few more doors for her. (There is a reason why people at top University newspapers backstab each other and fight so hard for those spots).

On the other hand she hasn't done much planning. Except for an internship which she got accidentally (Logan's dad feeling guilty after Rory was mistreated at dinner) after not pursuing any and a job at the same newspaper she interned at that she evidently decided to never show up at she's done just about nothing. Last summer rather than doing anything to promote her career in journalism she had Paris con her into an SAT prep course. If being the next "Chrisianne Ananpour" was a priority for her she'd be looking at working at the campus tv station since tv work requires a completely separate skillset.

Of course most people don't do such planning and usually end up fine. I don't mind the "crisis." Just wish it happened in the context of her taking the semester off last year. Instead they just seemed to turn a light switch off and then on again when she re-enrolled. I've been waiting for her to start questioning what she's doing and where she's doing.

4) I loved Paris' speech.

5) Lane having twins? Has Rosenthal been watching too many episodes of Seventh Heaven? Overall the Lane-Zack story was good. Which is shocking because usually I don't think much of it. Nice use of Mamakim and nice that they aren't presenting her as an ogre which ASP did FAR too often.

6) I loved Rory having friends who are bored and want to "go somewhere." That's the kinda stuff I wanted to see since Rory went to college. Dying her hair is the type of silly things people do. Why not? One of the nice things about college is it gives you a few extra years to act a little childish.

Of course I wish Rory could come up with something a bit more original than going to Star's Hollow.

Hope she keeps the pink highlights. Looks cute on her.

7) Chris and Lorelai were surprised how organized organizational freak Sherry was?

8) Chris and Lorelai searching about looking for food after the whole jetlag thing was okay. Funny but went on a little too long. Meant to serve as a bonding moment.

9) Chris using his money to get the restaurant to open. I guess more expensive than asking at the desk (or at the desk of some other hotel if theirs is obnoxious) what joints are open 24 hours a day.

Of course I still don't get his giddiness about being "loaded." Chris grew up wealthy (like Lorelai). Chris may have led a Bohemian lifestyle in California when he was unsuccessfully trying to start his own business(es) but in Boston he was pretty well off. You don't live in that type of brownstone and hire a full time nanny if you're poor.

Well. I guess unless that brownstone was way down on Blue Hill Avenue which I VERY much doubt.

But it just seems odd that someone who is well-off before his father died and was an only child is so giddy at having more. Especially since he made the same choice Lorelai made. He rejected his family and his wealth and moved out to try to make it on his own. He could've joined the family business and been quite well off anytime he wanted to. But like Lorelai he needed his independence even if it meant a harder road to travel.

10) Chris proposing marriage immediately. Got to give Chris credit for one thing. He knows Lorelai. Plan an engagement and a marriage and he'll end up like Luke and Max. Lorelai's flakey. Of course the flipside is even if you DO get her to marry you it doesn't mean she won't continue to be flaky.

As for whether it's a good idea. I'll dismiss Luke related arguments because that ship is long gone. Well at least until February sweeps when I assume they'll dredge it up again. On the one hand Chris and Lorelai have a relationship built on friendship. Which while not as exciting as fireworks and passion is a much more solid ground to build on. They know and understand each other.

On the other hand they've never actually lived with each other. Not sleepovers but really living together. So who knows if they'll even be able to stand each other once they do..

But here is why I'm perplexed and why I thought at best last week's preview meant an engagement. David Sutcliffe is not in the credits. To my knowledge he has yet to join the show fulltime. The people making the show want more seasons.

Why would you marry the star of the show to an actor who you don't know will even want to be around longterm? Unless you plan on killing him, making him invisble like Mr. Kim, or you really are just going to end it right after it started.

I have no idea where they are going with this. I don't mind a happily married Chris with Lorelai. Same way I wouldn't have minded it with Luke or Max for that matter. But to do a redux of the fourth season Luke storyline with a quickie marriage and divorce I'd just find annoying.

11) Rory would be thrilled? Probably not. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just assume he's trying to convince Lorelai to go through with it rather than offering an honest assessment.

And if this marriage collapses. So does Rory. Hope they make a good try at it or else it really is going to hurt their kid.

12) "Kirk go away." - Luke. Best line of the episode if not the entire season.

13) Don't blame Marty for his reaction to Rory. Or perhaps better put I understand it. It was an awkward situation between him and Rory. How do you explain you had a crush on someone. Can't describe her as an ex. And letting your girlfriend know might cause tension and jealousy.

Of course such a reaction is understandable as a spur of the moment surprised response. Lucy really didn't register the response. But he'd be well advised to at least say they knew each other and were friends but leave out the details. She's going to find out so why make it a big issue?

My impression is Rory was more annoyed that Marty moved on than that he lied. Rory never likes it when one of the guys in her life moves on.

14) I like that Rory now has friends but they need to give them less "Personality" and more "personality." Both seemed to have lines that were interchangable (though Lucy seemed a bit more hyper). Hopefully they'll develop them more individually rather than giving me deja vu over past duets that Rory has known.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread