Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 11:06 PM
New Fan

Hey junkies!

I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I love all the fic ideas going around.

Can I be a MMS supporter also? I don't know what numbers are still open so just let me know, and can I be added to the list? My birthday is April 1st. Thanks

2 days till new episodes!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Melinda Marie ]
MMS Supporter #11
Melinda Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Melinda, you can be MMS supporter #11. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And I'll add everyone's bday and stuff to the template. I'm sure Cher will add everything also to the intro.

Cheryl is onto something on that fic. Ok, here's my thoughts...

Lorelai and Sookie are in the construction phase of the Inn. They decided that it would be great if they got the community involved with the Inn.. simple construction, like the porch that needs to be rebuilt, some things around the Inn and the stables and the landscaping around the Inn can be done by volunteers. And a licensed construction crew will be on site, so that makes everything fine with having the community involved with the contruction of the Inn. And it would be great way to introduce and welcome the Inn to Stars Hollow and great advertising.

So we have a big community project going on. Lorelai asks Luke if wants to come help or hang out and supervise since he knows about construction. Luke decides that it'll be fun to help out.. ok, maybe he doesn't exactly say 'fun'.

We'll say the lake is somewhat behind the Inn. Connecticut has been hit with some unusually hot weather for spring. Lot's of tank tops, maybe no shirt! Every afternoon either after he helps out or during a break, Luke takes a swim in the lake. One particularly hot day, Lorelai joins him.

How's that? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Melinda. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was just about to say the same thing Kitty did but checked the thread again before hitting the post reply button.
That's a great idea Kitty. I love how you said Luke probably wouldn't exactly say 'fun'. That's so true. You should start the fic.
Genevieve
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 12:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Let me get into writing mood. If no one starts it by later tonight, I'll start. Though someone is fine to start it.. get the ball rolling! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Eh, I shouldn't be on here right now. I'm going to have to run around like crazy to get ready for work. But I was on my way to the shower and I noticed it was snowing, and I just got all excited and for some reason I found myself logging on.

Cheryl- Being as how I don't know what an MMS number is... I'll pass. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Plus I don't really do that kinda stuff but thanks for asking.

Oh shoot. I really gotta go... it's so hard to shut myself up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
<STRONG>

Cheryl- Being as how I don't know what an MMS number is... I'll pass. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Plus I don't really do that kinda stuff but thanks for asking.

Oh shoot. I really gotta go... it's so hard to shut myself up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Oh, we see. Mandy's just to good to be a MMS Supporter. MMS = Mad Monkey Sex Supporter, by the way.

Lol, since when did we need an outline for our minifics?? Not that its a bad idea... but still, its funny how organized we've become [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Total Fan

I think you just have to have a good start. And then let everyone twist and turn it from there. That's the fun of it.....all the different ideas that come out.
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I want to be the keeper of the following!!!!

Luke's coffee!!!...
Luke's soft "yes" to Lor in 0401 ep!...
~ MMS #6! ~ ESK #5! ~

Luke: "Well, if you have a big one you don't need a small one. (grimaces) Don't say 'dirty', it's too easy."
I'll say it!!! ..:irty!::..
sharla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sharla, I'll add you to the template! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I like the idea of not really having an outline.. just everyone bringing their own ideas in. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, who is going to start the fic? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, seems like everyone's finding things to be the keeper of. I'll have to think of something I want.
BTW, Sharla. Love your signature [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Genevieve
Old 01-19-2004, 02:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

mm..yeah, think of something! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm waiting for the cleaning lady to be done so I can get out of this house!

Old 01-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Total Fan

As for Sharla's sig ~ ~

Yep, Luke needs to take control of that thing!!

Get it out away from you-know-who and let Lorelai take possession!
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>Hmm, seems like everyone's finding things to be the keeper of. I'll have to think of something I want.
BTW, Sharla. Love your signature [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks Genevieve! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And I know, all the best things are going quick. I really wanted Bert, but someone already grabbed it.

Can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're funny, Cheryl!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited sharla ]
~ MMS #6! ~ ESK #5! ~

Luke: "Well, if you have a big one you don't need a small one. (grimaces) Don't say 'dirty', it's too easy."
I'll say it!!! ..:irty!::..
sharla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Whoo! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Can't wait! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cheryl you're always cracking me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I would've loved to have Bert too, Sharla.
Darn you Kitty [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] . [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just kiddin'. But she does have some of the best stuff. Yours are good too, Sharla.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The only thing I can think of right now is to be the keeper of Luke's plaid shirts. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] It's silly. I'll still try to think of something else.

Tomorrow night seems so far away right now. Can't wait. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Genevieve

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top