Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi guys,

I am a big fan of Alexis Bledel. I stopped by to show my love.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Total Fan

Welcome True Daisy lover4ever It's good to see more Alexis fans...You should stop by more

Come and visit Milo Ventimiglia and Benjamin McKenzie
Old 11-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I echo Dolce & Gabbana's sentiment: welcome,True Daisy lover4ever and feel free to show your Alexis love anytime!

Her waist is small, she does not look unhealthy, but there are times when I think she does indeed look breakable. For example, this past episode, when Paris pushes her to get to the pizza delivery man... Rory not only stumbles a small step but actually several before landing on the sofa. Had that sofa not had been there, she could have had a nasty fall. Another time was when they landed off the jump in YJIJJ. Granted, Alexis had to jump off an approx 10 foot scaffold, and maybe it was the shoes, but I was seriously scared she was about to topple over there too. Maybe she's doing it on purpose, but I wouldn't be so sure. She's just a tiny girl, but she looks healthy.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I think she looks healthy. I have friends who are skinny like her and we eat a ton of food.

I'm so psyched to know people are talking about Alexis's performance. I cannot wait until this movie comes out. I am going to see it the first day.

Thanks for those pictures. Her and Amber are so cute!
Old 11-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

I think people read me wrong. I said she did look healthy in those pics. It's just sometimes in other places, she hasn't.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Oh no. I actually did read through the entire thread, I just saw someone comment on how she looks healthy but not sickly healthy and I was agreeing.

Call me an idiot, but when does SoTP come out to theaters?
Old 11-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Airie, no it's OK. We all agree that she does indeed look healthy. (I did, however, say that at times, she looks breakable, but healthy.)

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
Call me an idiot, but when does SoTP come out to theaters?
June 2005. It'll be one of those summer movies... I imagine good for the kids that are just out of school? And a counteract to the assured slew of superhero, superaction summer blockbusters.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. June seems so insanely far away. I don't want to wait for it..that's one of my favorite books and having Alexis in the movie is even better.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pictures ilovetheshins. It's good to see her looking more relaxed than she usually is in the pictures from wireimage or similar sites.

True Daisy lover4ever, welcome to the thread.

SotTP comes out in June. I wonder what its competition will be.

Old 11-21-2004, 10:58 PM
New Fan

Hey, another long-time lurker de-lurking. I posted sometime long time ago, but then fell into permanent lurkerdom.(Hmm, how many times can you have the word 'lurker' in one sentence?)
Anyways, love Alexis of course. Those new pictures are great. I love how she looks so goofy and she looks great.
I also agree that Alexis looks healthy, though really skinny. Like me, I guess. I eat a lot but we seem to have similar body-types from height and weight.(Similarities stop there unfortunately.)

Recently I was bored so I went on Alexis searches on google and stumbled on some Alexis sightings from fans. If I can find them again, I'll post them.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics Shins! I love her dress, and the rock on pose too of course.

I don't think she looks unhealthy there at all. As for body types, Alexis seems like she's always been really thin, only I do think she's progressively gotten thinner since the first season, but I mean, she was only 18 then. Could be just growing up or working out more now, at least I hope so.

Jenna, the only character I really loved in the books was Carmen. I think Alexis and Amber will win their characters over on me with their portrayals.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by clashfan111
Hey, another long-time lurker de-lurking. I posted sometime long time ago, but then fell into permanent lurkerdom.(Hmm, how many times can you have the word 'lurker' in one sentence?)tely.)

Recently I was bored so I went on Alexis searches on google and stumbled on some Alexis sightings from fans. If I can find them again, I'll post them.
clashfan, welcome! Yay to all the de-lurkers out there... I'm feeling better about Alexis on her way to getting her own board.

If you could find sightings, that would be great! You definitely have your work cut out for you.
Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Alexis seems like she's always been really thin, only I do think she's progressively gotten thinner since the first season, but I mean, she was only 18 then. Could be just growing up or working out more now, at least I hope so.
Hehe, I doubt Alexis is working out more, as she has expressed several times how she does not "work out." (But, she does claim to enjoy yoga and hiking, so who knows.) She's always been thin. It was just hidden under that oversized Chilton uniform. But, it does look like her face has lost some of the baby fat, because her features (especially her cheekbones) are much more defined now.

Last edited by ilovetheshins; 11-22-2004 at 07:19 AM
Old 11-22-2004, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's only natural she lost some of her baby fat. It has been five years since the show began. I think she looks great in all seasons though.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Her body fat overall has gone down. Her breasts have gotten smaller, her collarbones have become much more pronounced.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
*SPOILERS* about Alexis in the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. There was an advanced screening today apparently.

does anyone have a pic of kostos? did i spell that right.

oh yeah about the chad thing he said it on one of those wb interviews that last like a few minutes. and some reporter asked him that and yeah he said she was sweet .
Closed Thread   Post New Thread