Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Superman & Lois Episode Discussion - 1x04: Haywire [Airs March 16, 2021]

Superman & Lois
Episode Discussion
1x04: Haywire

Air Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 @ 9:00 PM Eastern

While sitting in the stands at the high school football game, Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) and Chrissy (guest star Sofia Hasmik) spot fish out of water Morgan Edge (Adam Rayner) conversing with Mayor Dean and Kyle Kushing (Erik Valdez),
and the two see right through this insincere move to try to win over the town. Meanwhile, Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) agrees to help Lois out at a town hall meeting, but things get tense when he finds himself pulled in two different directions.
Lastly, Jonathan (Jordan Elsass) is having mixed emotions about Jordan's (Alex Garfin) newfound status.

Old 03-16-2021, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thanks for that!
Old 03-16-2021, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for another episode!
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 03-16-2021, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

same!
Old 03-16-2021, 08:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

glad Jordan is enjoying football but I feel bad for Jonathan being benched

so there is a school just for metas ?

what exactly did that gun that Killgrave have do to superman? hope it didnt have any lasting effects on him. and what was that circle tracker thing that he picked up off the ground? I was confused by that .

Im glad lois stood up to her father. but telling him he is no longer welcomed in their house might be a bit much. he is still her father.

was it really wise to have a candlelit dinner inside the barn? that was a lot of candles? could have easily set the place on fire

of course Edge bought land that had minds with kyptonite in it
Old 03-17-2021, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

too much football for my liking
Old 03-17-2021, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

It was refreshing to see Clark struggle with his dad and super responsibilities. I'm still not clear on what Morgan Edge is planning. Clearly, he is building an army of kryptonians but beyond that, I don't know what the bigger picture is.
Old 03-21-2021, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

I thought this was another great episode. Really enjoyed it.

I feel so bad for Jonathan, he is feeling so left out. I hope he doesn't became bitter and finds something that is just his. He is such a lovely boy though, so thoughtful the way he took care of his friend. The scene in the end where Jonathan pressed the alarm to get Clark there. It pretty much was what gave Superman the strength to overcome Killgrave. I am an absolute Jonathan fan now. Jordan should be taken down a notch.

I am so mad at Sam though, for telling the boys to not bother Clark. He really had no right to say to the twins what he did. It was uncalled for and placed them in danger. The twins aren't stupid, they would not call Clark to their aid for nothing.

What was that thing Morgan Edge found in the beginning??? But I guess we now know and how there are so many metas. Kryptonite is usually green right? So is that yellow something different?

I loved how we got to really see the family dynamics and Lois struggling with feeling like she is not important. The date in the barn was so cute though. i am in love with this version of Clark
Old 03-21-2021, 10:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I really love this version of Clark a lot too. and I cant wait to see more of how this family dynamics play out on the show.
Old 03-21-2021, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 03-22-2021, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yeah I really love this version of Clark a lot too. and I cant wait to see more of how this family dynamics play out on the show.
Me neither. I like they dynamics so much

I really like that scene in the gif. Clark is like 'ok, my sons need me, gotta go'
Old 03-22-2021, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

and then he just leaves
Old 03-22-2021, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Another great episode.

Jordan is becoming my least favorite character of the series... and it's because he's selfish although yes he doesn't realize it, it's annoying to me. I was NOT MOVED when he got to be in the football game and get the winning run when he's the new guy on the team and his brother had to get benched.

This was the one thing that Jonathan could call his own and his "poor me" brother again had to make life about him. It's simply annoying and I thank Jonathan for being the greatest brother anyone can ask for because deep inside you just know he has to be in so much pain.

Sam is just annoying. I feel at times I can sort of get what he is saying but he goes a step to far where I roll my eyes and move forward.

Kyle... no idea how to feel about him or his relationship with Lana.

Lana and Lois friendship! here for it! I think they both gave each other the advice that both needed for their relationships.

Clark and Lois. The true loves are beautiful, I love how Lois was opened with him about not feeling like his priority even though that's selfish thinking yet she still got fed up with her father and defending Clark to him. And that dinner in the end.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jordan is becoming my least favorite character of the series... and it's because he's selfish although yes he doesn't realize it, it's annoying to me. I was NOT MOVED when he got to be in the football game and get the winning run when he's the new guy on the team and his brother had to get benched.
I HEAR YA! We were suppose to be so proud of him and glad that he is finally fitting in, but I was just mad at him for being there and taking basically everything from his brother!

Quote:
Sam is just annoying. I feel at times I can sort of get what he is saying but he goes a step to far where I roll my eyes and move forward.
This. He is too rough with his words. What he said to the twins was unfair. I get where he was coming from but he should have thought how his words affect the boys.

Quote:
Lana and Lois friendship! here for it! I think they both gave each other the advice that both needed for their relationships.
Exactly
Old 03-23-2021, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher