Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, simply awe-inspiring. Shiri in the role of Audrey would be a perfect fit.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY
I totally agree. If I did not know any better I would have thought they were twins. Shiri and Audrey are timeless and elegant. They are both so naturally beautiful. They don’t need cosmetic help in anyway. No enhancements necessary. They are perfect just the way they are. However I Am still bitter that Jennifer Love Hewlet got to play Audrey. No disrespect to JLH but Shiri should have played Audrey. I am sure that Shiri will get to play a role like that down the road and make the critics rant and rave about Shiri. Just wait and Shiri will be the next big thing winning an Oscar and all sorts of big awards and finally get the recognition she deserves.
I totally agree I was so shocked when JHL landed the role I was like ok I know someone even better who could of played Audrey Shiri Appleby who I swear could pass as her carbon copy it is scary how much they look alike!

Lovely photos such a classic and timeless beauty!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-02-2006, 03:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

lovely pictures
Old 06-02-2006, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

New thread #56

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread