Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2022, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about
Old 10-03-2022, 11:02 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza
Old 10-03-2022, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at
Old 10-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-04-2022, 06:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner
Old 10-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they
Old 10-04-2022, 04:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were
Old 10-04-2022, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-05-2022, 09:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go
Old 10-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go to
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-06-2022, 07:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go to Italy
Old 10-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go to Italy to
Old 10-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go to Italy to perform
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-07-2022, 07:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go to Italy to perform a
Old 10-08-2022, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Julie was excited to see what her friends had done for her birthday party that is in two days. Everyone wanted to make some Cup cakes for her big day that included a purple guitar with glitter sprinkles. Luke wanted to get Julie something special for her birthday a long beautiful dress that were able to wear on her big day. When she decided on going back to the diner for a bite and she would be meeting someone from the label to talk about their next single. Julie gave her dad a big smile, when asked about the call to Italy regarding shooting a cover album. The next time that Reggie decides to go into his own tour bus for some candy because he was being extra annoying, he has to have calm vibes in order to be given a great unexpected gift from Carlos. He sang to the audience about his life on the road and his country. The next time that they had talked about pizza at the diner they were gonna go to Italy to perform a concert
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥