Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 10:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Sure

Leighton knew that anything she believed in herself. This way she could learn to fly a plane to Hawaii for the birthday party. First they had decided what they needed to buy some decorations for the room. First they had decided to paint a room with yellow and blue before the only store that had to open the door for the day. If they could be ready get the van to NY and Boston then the plane was the last of resorts that they are enjoying, and the best that they could see the museum of the puppets that everyone was adoring. The only way to see Leighton's new dog is the dinner being yummy and the dessert that makes everyone say hooray, so the plan was going to the next birthday from Downtown Abbey and the castle was very big pineapple with an amazing taste of wine that was from the best winery in Napa Valley. So after everyone after the party was over they went to the restaurant at the hill for some pasta and pizza. Penn and Chace joined Aki and Julien for pizza at Brooklyn in NYC, where the best restaurants were. Everyone wanted to eat pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni and sausage. After Penn got clothes for Leighton he went to the mall for a sale. Chace went to the baseball game at the Mets stadium but there is no ticket for the opening so he went to the next game with Penn right away and caught the train to Boston for another outfit for the event at Manhattan that was booked for her. Penn wanted a romantic song that Leighton loved listening to, so she chose Sinatra for the dance to Penn’s music concert at Brooklyn Park. Chace danced with
Old 09-20-2022, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leighton knew that anything she believed in herself. This way she could learn to fly a plane to Hawaii for the birthday party. First they had decided what they needed to buy some decorations for the room. First they had decided to paint a room with yellow and blue before the only store that had to open the door for the day. If they could be ready get the van to NY and Boston then the plane was the last of resorts that they are enjoying, and the best that they could see the museum of the puppets that everyone was adoring. The only way to see Leighton's new dog is the dinner being yummy and the dessert that makes everyone say hooray, so the plan was going to the next birthday from Downtown Abbey and the castle was very big pineapple with an amazing taste of wine that was from the best winery in Napa Valley. So after everyone after the party was over they went to the restaurant at the hill for some pasta and pizza. Penn and Chace joined Aki and Julien for pizza at Brooklyn in NYC, where the best restaurants were. Everyone wanted to eat pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni and sausage. After Penn got clothes for Leighton he went to the mall for a sale. Chace went to the baseball game at the Mets stadium but there is no ticket for the opening so he went to the next game with Penn right away and caught the train to Boston for another outfit for the event at Manhattan that was booked for her. Penn wanted a romantic song that Leighton loved listening to, so she chose Sinatra for the dance to Penn’s music concert at Brooklyn Park. Chace danced with Serina
Old 09-21-2022, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Leighton knew that anything she believed in herself. This way she could learn to fly a plane to Hawaii for the birthday party. First they had decided what they needed to buy some decorations for the room. First they had decided to paint a room with yellow and blue before the only store that had to open the door for the day. If they could be ready get the van to NY and Boston then the plane was the last of resorts that they are enjoying, and the best that they could see the museum of the puppets that everyone was adoring. The only way to see Leighton's new dog is the dinner being yummy and the dessert that makes everyone say hooray, so the plan was going to the next birthday from Downtown Abbey and the castle was very big pineapple with an amazing taste of wine that was from the best winery in Napa Valley. So after everyone after the party was over they went to the restaurant at the hill for some pasta and pizza. Penn and Chace joined Aki and Julien for pizza at Brooklyn in NYC, where the best restaurants were. Everyone wanted to eat pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni and sausage. After Penn got clothes for Leighton he went to the mall for a sale. Chace went to the baseball game at the Mets stadium but there is no ticket for the opening so he went to the next game with Penn right away and caught the train to Boston for another outfit for the event at Manhattan that was booked for her. Penn wanted a romantic song that Leighton loved listening to, so she chose Sinatra for the dance to Penn’s music concert at Brooklyn Park. Chace danced with Serina at
Old 09-21-2022, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Leighton knew that anything she believed in herself. This way she could learn to fly a plane to Hawaii for the birthday party. First they had decided what they needed to buy some decorations for the room. First they had decided to paint a room with yellow and blue before the only store that had to open the door for the day. If they could be ready get the van to NY and Boston then the plane was the last of resorts that they are enjoying, and the best that they could see the museum of the puppets that everyone was adoring. The only way to see Leighton's new dog is the dinner being yummy and the dessert that makes everyone say hooray, so the plan was going to the next birthday from Downtown Abbey and the castle was very big pineapple with an amazing taste of wine that was from the best winery in Napa Valley. So after everyone after the party was over they went to the restaurant at the hill for some pasta and pizza. Penn and Chace joined Aki and Julien for pizza at Brooklyn in NYC, where the best restaurants were. Everyone wanted to eat pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni and sausage. After Penn got clothes for Leighton he went to the mall for a sale. Chace went to the baseball game at the Mets stadium but there is no ticket for the opening so he went to the next game with Penn right away and caught the train to Boston for another outfit for the event at Manhattan that was booked for her. Penn wanted a romantic song that Leighton loved listening to, so she chose Sinatra for the dance to Penn’s music concert at Brooklyn Park. Chace danced with Serina at home.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-21-2022, 11:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

New thread: https://www.fanforum.com/f540/300-wo...time-63265584/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread